Excellently placed on the ‘Lesser Side’, near the Castle and (over the bridge) the University and the Jewish quarter, well connected with tram and metro (and don’t take a taxi from the airport, it’s actually faster by bus and metro).
Nice, helpful personnel, clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed, good bathroom.
The only problem was the breakfast. There was nothing special about it, ham and eggs (which you can order) were OK, nothing more, and the alternative scrambled eggs soggy. Orange juice was not freshly made and tasted very synthetic, apple juice OK. I do not drink coffee for breakfast, but the tea water was tepid and the milk lumpy - the third morning I gave it a miss. Some upgrade there would improve the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle offers spacious room with postcard view of Prague Castle. Hotel is located in the heart of city centre on a quiet side of the river Vltava. Free WIFI, 5 minutes walk from Charles Bridge makes the Hotel ideal base for exploring the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Trinidad Prague
- Residence Trinidad Hotel Prague