Astoria Hotel
US$112
US$103
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$89
US$326
US$296
1,245 results
All reviewsold town squaregreat locationnoisy at nightnamesti republikyrecommend this hotelfew minutes walkhot and cold foodpowder towerwould stay here againmunicipal houseastronomical clocktriple roomcity breaktop floorfriendly hotelspoke good englishdecent size
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Astoria was good value for money. We spent two nights here and the breakfast was a nice addition to start the day. This is not a luxury hotel but they have the basics right so if you want a clean and comfortable place to stay, this is it. 5-7 min walk from train station and same to Charles Bridge. Location is superb!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Astoriahotelprague, General Manager at Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation and review. We are delighted that your experience with us was fulfilling and you enjoyed the Hotel. The hotel is,as you say, in a superb location, in walking distance to all major Prague´s attractions.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel at your next visit in Prague.

Yours sincerely

Martina Simunkova

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Let me start by complementing the location of this hotel. Being this my second time in Prague, I knew where I wanted to be, and this hotel delivered. However, our room was extremely narrow. I didn't have a night stand or room to get out of bed. Also they had put two beds together (sometimes is fine), but they keep opening up. Needless to say it wasn't the most comfortable situation. Walking into the room was extremely disappointing. The bathroom was a little dated and the lay out of the room was less than adequate. The breakfast was okay. I've stay a three star hotels that offered better rooms and quality, so I left disappointed. Bottom line, the room is not extremely comfortable but it's okay... don't have high expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed in the Astoria hotel for four nights in June 2014. We had the premier room with the balcony. This hotel is very well situated as it is near all the sights but on a quiet street.The staff were friendly and the room was spotless.The breakfast had something for everyone.We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel..

Room Tip: You can book a premier room which has a balcony and a lovely big comfy bed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stated at this hotel for three nights. My first impression was what a big room. That was the only thing that I liked! Thereafter began the downfall. This definitely didn't seem like a 4 star hotel.

The sink was dirty, there were three spiders in our room, the air conditioning was as good as non existent. Apparently the temperature is centrally controlled, and you must adjust to what the hotel deems appropriate.

Breakfast was not as elaborate as some other hotels I've been too. And like most European cities, vegetarians are left to survive in cereals and bakery products (again no variety).

The location was really the best part. All tourist attractions (except Prague castle) are within 5-15 minutes walking distance.

Most of their staff was good, except for the lady while we were checking out. When we told her of our complaints, with a poker straight face she said sorry and got back to doing what she was.

Will I stay here again? Maybe not.

There are way too many hotels on the same street to choose from.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bsamnani
Reviewed 10 August 2014

A friend and I stayed at this hotel in August 2014 as a city break. I arrived way earlier than the check in time, however, the room was ready and I could check in. Reception was very friendly and informative on both the hotel and the city. The bell boys also, could never do enough, and again, we vey informative. This hotel is in a great location to Old Town Square (2 min walk) and to most other major attractions. It was well worth the price we paid and I would certainly recommend this hotel. There wasn't a great selection at breakfast, however, there was still certainly enough to keep you going until lunch. There is also a restaurant/bar at the hotel where you can order other meals. The hotel can organise airport transfer for you, but I found a company that are extremely reliable and cheaper (19 Euros / 500 CZK, one way) and you don't pay until you have been dropped off. http://czech-transport.com

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends