“Superceeded my expectations by 100%” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection

Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection
Ranked #63 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Enkheim
“Superceeded my expectations by 100%”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

I spent few day in the Boscolo Prague hotel which belongs to the Marriott Autograph Collection last week and i must say it was stunning. Usualy by the Marriott properties you know what you will get but I didn't have and idea what to expect from the Autograph Collection property which quite new to me. I was nicely surpciced by the building, the staff and the overall services they were providing. It has really superceed any expectations I ever had. My special thanks goes to Teresa & Tereza from concierge who every times anwered all my question and helped me everytimes when I asked them to help me.
I can only recommned this hotel and looking forward to meet those nice people when I come back again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tereza P, Guest Relations at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Dear valued guest,

thank you so much for your fantastic review! Our staff takes great pride in making sure our guests are comfortable and feel at home. I am thrilled we were able to assist with all your needs.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we would love to see you again!

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Offenbach, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I stayed here only few nights but the hotel is realy amazing. The harp playing during every morning was excellent making majority of the hotel guest not having breakfast in the breakfast room as usual but outside and listening to her. The hotel is mixture of historical palace and modern architecture which has been combined very sensitively. I realy enjoyed my stay and all the services provided. The staff was very friendly adn everytimes willing to help. Based on my experience I can only recommend this autograph collection property.

3 Thank KaiHoff
Tereza P, Guest Relation at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
Dear valued guest,

I am genuinly happy to hear that you liked the live harp music in the lobby. It is our way of making your morning spectacular and entertaining. We believe the morning is very important because it unwinds the rest of your day.
It is also nice of you to mention our modern take on classical architecture. The building is over one hundred years old and that is why we renovated it as discreetly as possible to preserve the original look and taste of the property.
It was very nice to have you at our hotel and I am looking forward to seeing and greeting you again personally.

Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We have throughly enjoyed our stay at the Boscolo . It is centrally located and the staff is wonderful. We booked a private tour with Milos and it felt as though we were touring with an old friend. It is also two blocks from the train and very convenient to downtown . Today is our departure and we received a gorgeous sculpted dessert in our room as a thank you for our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dennis N
Dear valued guest,

I am very happy that you have enjoyed your vacation at Boscolo Prague. It is just so nice of you to mention the departure gift in the review. Thank you so much for such deligful comments about our hotel and city. I hope to see you soon again soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

The Boscolo Prague was a great place to stay during my recent business trip to Prague. I arrived late in the evening and was promptly checked-in to a nice large room. My room was nicely decorated and I had a welcome letter, fruit and water. The TV entertainment and wifi worked well. I enjoyed breakfast on all 3 days and this was of a high standard with a good selection of hot and cold foods. As the property was previously a bank, there is a bank vault that now acts as a cigar lounge! The best thing about the hotel is the fitness and spa area. The pool is an ideal temperature and the access to the steam and sauna are great. Also, as it is a Marriott Autograph Collection property, it is possible to collect and use my Marriott reward points!

Room Tip: Make sure to check out the bank vault and take a swimming costume, as the spa is great!
1 Thank FionaDuncan
Tereza P, Guest Relation at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 18 May 2013
Dear valued guest,

It is very hard to explain how much we appreciate positive feedback from guests such as yourselves. I am blown away by your words and I cannot thank you enough for your review of Boscolo Prague.

We strive to make sure that all of our guests recieve the proper care because each guest has his own reasons of staying at our hotel. Business trips can be very exhausting and time-taking. That is why we need to make sure that our corporate clients get the most out of the little time they have to spend at the hotel. Wich means excellent, fast breakfast service and a relaxing SPA. At the end of the day the relaxation and staff care experienced at the SPA can completely change your frame of mind.

I am very happy that you found our cigar bar fascinating. Did you know that the vault is more than 100 years old?

Again, thank you so much for your kind words and I sincerely hope to see you soon.

Prague
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Impeccable service and comfort. The best points were firstly location within walking distance of sights in old town. Secondly, the spa and fitness room to start the day and relax at end of afternoon before going out again. Then valuable advice from concierge and last but not least breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Tereza P, Guest Relation at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear valued guest,

It is so nice to read such heart-warming words. I am so happy to hear that you had a good time at our hotel and that you have enjoyed our beautiful capital city, Prague.

Thank you so much for complimenting our spa, we appreciate your review immensely. Hope to see you soon, have a great day!

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Beautiful, 19th century modernist property situated downtown Prague, nicely refurbished and decorated in a mix of old and modern style. It is not where I intended stay initially but other place have been overbooked and after a bit of negotiations we end up here: one of the best overbooking experiences ever, it is clearly a great one of the best hotels in Prague, with a lot of style, assuming you like eclectic places. Great breakfast with a lot of choice as well.

2 Thank Scipion-Paris
Tereza P, Guest Relation at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 12 May 2013
Dear valued guest,

thank you for your time to write such a fantastic review. We are happy to here that you have enjoyed our modern take on the historical structure and that you liked our breakfast service. It is most important for us that our guests start out with a proper breakfast experience because that decides how the rest of their day will go.

It was very nice to have you here and we hope to see you again soon.

Robbiate, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

I've been here for 5 days, for working matters.
Everything was perfect. The SPA area is great, the Swimming pool is really big.
Finally, the breakfast is very impressive, with a couple of cooks that prepare in real time everything you need.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Andrea F
Dear valued guest,

It is always an immense pleasure to respond to a review that is titled “Perfect”. We are so happy to see that you have enjoyed the spa. We always try our best to make every single guest feel comfortable and cozy.

It is also great to here that you liked the breakfast with our real time kitchen. This way the live cooks make sure everything is fresh and homemade.

Thank you dearly for staying with us because it is guests like you who actually make hotels like ours happen.