“The Royal Treatment”

Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection
Ranked #62 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I was in Prague for a conference for 5 days. The Boscolo Prague Hotel made my stay in Prague really special. From the moment I set foot inside, everyone treated me with attention and helpfulness beyond my expectations. I was given a huge room with 16ft ceilings on the first floor. The welcome included a bowl of icecream and later a beer. Internet was complimentary and more than adequate for my needs. The complimentary breakfast was truly royal. I truly enjoyed the live harp music that was played by a talented your lady in the lobby every morning starting at 8am. There was a pianist later in the afternoon. The swimming pool was awesome as well. On the last day I came back to my room to find a nice piece of cake with "Thank you for your stay" written in chocolate on the plate. That was a very nice touch. I can honestly say that I have never experienced a more relaxing and luxurious hotel stay in all my years of travel. I gladly recommend Boscolo Prague to anyone and wish the wonderful staff and all people of Prague all the best.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Tereza P, Guest Relation at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear valued guest,

It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your Prague experience. I am glad that we had made your off-time relaxing and peaceful. We pay high attention to guests that are on business trips because they are the ones that need absolute top knotch care and hospitality. It is great to hear that we have fulfilled this task. Thank you highly for choosing our hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We spent a wonderful weekend at the Boscolo hotel Prague. The crew made our stay as comfortable as possible, with a lot of good will, care and attention. The hotel is located close enough to the center of Prague to walk around and enjoy the beauty of the city. The hotel facilities are first class! The spa is inviting and cozy, and offers a large scale of treatments. The breakfast was grate! very diversified, well-made and well served. It's really a pleasure to give this revue for a hotel that gives much more than the usual at any other place.
Thanks!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

What a well written review!! We are very happy to see that we as a team have met your standards and that we have done our job corrrectly. Thank you for your kind words on the hotel facilities and team. It was an honer to have you as guests and we are already looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Over the past 10 years I have spent over half of my time at a Marriott hotel, so when my wife went to Prague I decided to have her stay at a Marriott. I chose the Boscolo because it seemed to match my wife because she is an artist, and I knew that the Marriott would take care of her. I was blown away when she showed me the pictures of her room, it was incredible. More important was the staff, they were friendly and helpful. They put my wife in contact with other artists and made the stay incredibly enjoyable. We are foodies, and the food at the hotel was 5 star. I have spent over 1700 nights at Marriott hotels over the last 10 years and this was the best. We will be going back next year..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Sir, thank you greatly for taking the time to write such a heartwarming review of our property. We are delited that you and your wife have enjoyed your stay with us and that we have exceeded the marriott standards that you are used to. It is our goal to be the best and reviews like your's show us that our efforts are not useless. Have a wonderful day and please send greeting to your wife from the entire Boscolo team.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed for five nights and were delighted by the service, ambience, fine accommodations, and overall excellent quality of every aspect of our stay. We found the staff to be friendly, welcoming and helpful in everyday. The room was large, clean and felt luxurious. Most important, the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The air conditioning was excellent, no small thing since it was unusually warm in Prague during our stay. Best of all the breakfast, which was included in the price of our room was delicious and sophisticated. We would definitely stay here again without a second's hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

We are so very grateful for your marvelous review. Thank you for having faith in Boscolo Prague and for choosing us for hospitality. Reading your review really makes us happy to be a part of such a great hotel and that what we do really matters and makes a difference in our guest's stays. Please do come back to visit us and we will show you the same loyalty as you have to us. Once again, thank you very much and we all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My wife and I were very excited about visiting Prague. Our week stay at the Boscolo in May made the trip very special. This hotel is the perfect mixture of old world classic and modern amenities. The entire staff, including the Guest Relation Executive (Tereza) and the breakfast waitresses, provided us with excellent, attentive service. Every morning we had a great breakfast sitting in the beautiful lobby dining area listening to the music of a talented harp player. The only typical Marriott executive feature missing from the hotel is a Concierge Lounge. Everything else about the hotel was 5-Star.

Room Tip: There classic and modern decorated rooms towers. Ask for the classic one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relation Executive at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Mr Solomon,

We really appreciate you taking a time from your busy schedule to write such a nice review about our hotel. It was my pleasure to meet you and your wife.Guests like you make us proud of the things we do at Boscolo Prague.

As a hotel representing the Autograph Collection of Marriott, we make it a priority to ensure that each and every detail is just right. In Prague, where there is no shortage of options, we believe our elegant rooms, signature amenities, and unparalleled service set us apart.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our beautiful property on your next Prague visit, so our staff can show you the finest quality of service our loyal guests have come to expect.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with a future stay.We are all looking forward to see you again!

Tereza Prochazkova
Guest Relation Executive

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I've been in many places around the world, and stayed at many hotels. A quality hotel is really hard to find. Staying here gives new meaning to standard of quality, service and value for money. Thank you very much!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Tereza P, Guest Relation at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear valued guest,

All of us here at Boscolo Prague sincerely thank you for giving us such a nice review. Your words are truely splendid. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The Boscolo is a wonderful, old style hotel on the outskirts of old town Prague.
Rooms are large with nice bathrooms and ours had a turret! The breakfast spread was way beyond the usual Marriott breakfast including bread pastries cereals, homemade jams and an omelette stand which helped sustain us thru long walks in Prague. We were there during a heat wave and coming back after a long day to refresh at the pool and spa was the best part of the day.
All the staff can be commended for the kindness and helpfulness, especially Daniel the concierge who helped us plan our days and booked us some fabulous restaurants.
If you can book your stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: 5th floor was very nice
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Tereza P, Guest Relation Executive at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Positive feedback like yours is an inspiration, and drives us to keep raising the bar.

We appreciate the kind words. Being a part of the Marriott Autograph Collection means we hold our staff to a higher standard than most, a standard that we hope is apparent in everything we do.

I have passed your compliments along to our staff and we are all delighted by your kind words. It appears you had a great visit, complete with fabulous restaurants and some fun out on the town.

If you ever need anything, including our favorite local recommendations, please do not hesitate to ask.

We look forward to hosting you again soon and continuing to live up to our reputation as one of Prague most "outstanding hotels.“

Tereza Prochazkova