Carlo IV
Preferred Hotels
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Priceline
US$167
TripAdvisor
2,951 results
All reviewscigar barnew york cafeformer bankbeautiful hotelold townsteam room and saunabeautiful lobbyspa areatrain stationhigh ceilingssuperior roomfive star hotelan upgradebreakfast buffetmain attractionswould highly recommend this hotelfew minutes walk
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My first trip to Prague after 10 years. The Boscolo was the perfect place to stay. Gorgeous lobby, excellent service, comfortable room and a beautiful spa area. The staff was superb, helpful and always at the ready. I cannot recommend this hotel more highly!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

we are very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Boscolo Prague Hotel.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the recommendation.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

I am a gold Marriott member and my wife and I used the points for this stay in Prague. The staff went over and above to accommodate us and were very friendly and helpful.
The room was nice and clean, spa is fantastic. Great location to discover Prague. Must stay.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your great review! There is nothing more rewarding than hearing that our guests had a wonderful time here at Boscolo Prague.
I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed everything and that your stay was such a pleasant one.
We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The building is very impressive, close to the main railway station (and its Metro) Hlavni Nadrazi, and a 10 min walk to the main square. The area around the station felt a bit dodgy at night. However, i wasnt too impressed with the staff on arrival. I had to ask where reception was, and i was pointed at two tables at the end of the room whcih weent obvious to me at all. I got to the desks and one was occupied by another guest talking to the receptionist. Although there were other staff loitering in the area, nobody came to help me, and i had to ask one of them for help. He said that he couldnt but woudl find someone. A few mins later a lady arrived and started to check me in, but then immediately got distracted with another guest's request for directions to somewhere outside the hotel. My room was tiny but nice enough. WiFi and breakfast were included in my rate - breakfast was good, but as the place also served as the bar in the evening, the tables were tiny and impractical. A few of my colleagues in Prague raved about the hotel before i arrived, so i expected more. I have stayed in nicer hotels in Prague, and I'm not sure i would choose to stay here again.

2  Thank johnnyfromtheblock

Dear valued guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for spending your time to write a review of your recent stay.
At Boscolo Prague hotel we endeavor to deliver a high level of service and ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment. I feel sorry to learn that on your occasion we failed to provide this.
I have shared your comments with our management to prevent these situations in the future.

I am delighted that you liked the breakfast and you started your day right.

We sincerely hope that you could give us another chance to restore your confidence in Boscolo Prague and you will choose our hotel for your lodging needs if you return to Prague.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed here 7 nights .....location is fantastic.....everybody goes out of their way to be professional and helpful.....service is amazing... The room number I had was 435.... It was quiet but very small room...Being alone in room was nice cause if there was 2 people it would be claustrophobic.....most rooms in my section had a door you can open to get some fresh air in the room.....so the door was always open to not feel the stuffiness of the room.... The bed mattress was ok...but considering it was autograph collection hotel would except more....there was a very think carpet on floor so it made room stuffy.....and the bathroom was a bit small ....it was a business trip so I didn't pay for it....but if I did pay I wouldn't of been as happy....Breakfast was delicious but we ate 2 times for lunch and the food not so great..... I didn't eat dinner at night but the people in our group who did said it was overpriced and not great.....The spa was fantastic.....The lobby and bar area are gorgeous.....but then you go outside on the street....so there is no gardens and terrace to sit down and enjoy some outside relaxing time......since it was a business trip on a group convention....I didn't choose this hotel......so maybe this hotel is an autograph hotel on service and location ....but for lunch,dinner or rooms maybe not so much in my eyes...

Room Tip: Small rooms so choose room wisely

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We take feedback like yours very seriously because it is you the guests that can make the biggest changes just by telling the management what we should improve and what we have conquered. We are delighted that our ambassadors provided you an excellent service which we strive to be known for and you also enjoyed the breakfast and that you found our Spa fantastic. We are so happy that you had a peaceful time here in Prague.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very comfortable!!! Brunch is excellent! You can walk downtown in 5-10 min....great pool, very hot with a great SPA ambiance....bed are very comfortable and well decorated... You can take the hop on hop off bus just in front of the hotel too!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to make your stay enjoyable, and we are glad that our efforts were noticed in areas such as room decoration and breakfast variety. I shared your comments with the staff, as a way of positive reinforcement to continue to provide excellent service.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are in town. Until then, we wish you safe travels!