Carlo IV
US$325
US$267
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
US$73
US$71
2,951 results
All reviewscigar barnew york cafeformer bankbeautiful hotelold townsteam room and saunabeautiful lobbyspa areatrain stationhigh ceilingssuperior roomfive star hotelan upgradebreakfast buffetmain attractionswould highly recommend this hotelfew minutes walk
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My wife and I decided to travel to Prague for our honeymoon. Since it was decided last minute, we had to book our hotel in less than 24hrs of getting there from Mumbai. We did our research on the tripadvisor website and came across this hotel. It looked very pretty from the pictures and luckily we managed to book a room online. On arrival, we were upgraded and it was a great start to our holiday. The hotel is truly beautiful. its a stunning property and has a great, kind and helpful staff. Also, its just a 5 -10 minute walk to Old Town square which has alot of beautiful cafes, bars and restaurants.
Overall it was a great experience and we would definitely want to go back there soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jalotatushar
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!

It was a pleasure having you in Boscolo Prague and I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for this special occasion.
I have shared your kind comments with our team and we were all happy to read that our efforts have made you feel well looked after.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to Prague!

In the name of the entire Boscolo Prague team I am wishing you and your wife a Happy New Year and many wonderful years together!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

From when we arrived until we left the staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. The beds were comfy, the rooms spacious, the breakfasts were delicious with plenty choice, omelettes made to order in front of you!
The hotel looked 5* from when we arrived, from the doorman, the live music from the harp or piano, the surroundings.
The pool must be tried, with a sauna & steam room (robes & slippers supplied in your room)
The hotel is ideally situated for the tourist sights, everywhere is within walkable distance, but there is a tram stop across the road if walking is not for you.
We will definately be returning here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor!

We constantly strive to provide all our guests with the best costumer service and I was delighted to read that our efforts have made you feel welcome and well looked after and that our hotel was to your satisfaction on all accounts.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
In the name of the entire Boscolo Prague team I am wishing you and your beloved ones a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We stayed at the Boscola for 4 nights in November. What can I say, I could not fault this hotel at all. From checking in to checking out the hotel staff could not have been more helpfull. Our hotel room was fantastic, very large and of a high standard. The swimming pool was great and a welcome after a day sightseeing. The breakfast were good with a large selection from cerials to hot food.
The position of this hotel is great with just a short walk to the Old Town Square. If I was to visit Prague I certainly stay at this hotel agian and would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with the Tripadvisor community.

It was a pleasure to read how much you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and that we could make you feel welcome and well looked after.

I am happy you have taken the opportunity to try our beautiful spa as well as giving a good start to the day with starting with our breakfast buffet!

We would be more than happy to welcome you back again should your travels bring you back to Prague.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed at the Boscol;o Prague following a cruise/ The cruise line selelcted the hotel and I paid additional for two extra nights.
Upon arrival we were told our room was not ready and we would need to check back in 3 hours and we were told we could purchase lunch in their dining room which we did. Service was poor, food was even worse (under-cooked hamburger, cold potatoes, salad witgh greens that had not been washed (sand still on lettuce), hot tea never refilled and a waitress that was difficult to find. When we requested the the burger be cooked more she mumbled something and took away our plates. 25 minutes later I had to get up from the table to find our waitress (never did find her) and finally asked another waitress to get our meal. Nothing had been done. I asked to see the manager to no avail and got up and refused to pay for the untouched meal. No one seemed to care.
When we went to finally check in to our room we were assigned a 4th floor room. We were paying $400/night and expected a great room but instead found a room with no windows, a skylight and filthy carpeting. I called and then went to the desk and asked to have the room changed and once again was told that was not possible. I asked to see the manager and spoke to Petra who was rude and simply waived me off and said there was nothing wrong with the room and that is all she could offer us.

Room Tip: Want a good room? There are better, less expensive hotels in the area. Boscolo is supposed to be a 4-5 star hotel and regrettablhy it is overpriced and 3 star at best. Staff needs an attitude adjustment and Marriott needs to invest some money to clean this place up and train management and staff to be guest friendly.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
I would like to sincerely thank you for the honest comments, we do appreciate it and take it very seriously.
I have shared your feedback with the Management and it will help us improve our services.
Should your travels bring you back to Prague you can contact me directly via guestrelation.manager@prague.boscolo.com and I will personally make sure that your stay would be flawless.

Wishing you safe travels!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Loved the hotel- luxury, great value for the money....However!! We booked the hotel for two nights. The first night we arrived, we were told there wasn't a room for us. They did, however, book us at a nearby hotel, shuttled us there, and gave us a free meal at their restaurant the following day. They did try to take care of the issue, but after travelling all day, we were exhausted and just wanted to take a shower. It was disappointing.

When we did get into our room, they upgraded us to a junior suite which was very nice!! The hotel is gorgeous and the service is excellent.... (Again, barring the mishap that first night).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor!
Thank you also for the nice comments about our hotel, I was delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our services and appreciated our effort to make up for the inconveniences on the first night.
In the name of the entire Boscolo Prague team I would like to sincerely apologize again for having to move you for one night to an other hotel but I do hope that you have enjoyed your time in both places and felt well looked after throughout your entire stay.

I honestly hope this will not break your trust in Boscolo Prague and you would choose our hotel again for your lodging needs should your travels bring you back to Prague.

In the name of the Boscolo Prague team I am wishing you and your beloved ones a Happy New Year and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!