Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$260
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$210
US$203
Archibald City(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Lindner Hotel Prague Castle(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$164
  • Room Service
2,933 results
All reviewscigar barnew york cafeformer bankbeautiful hotelold townsteam room and saunabeautiful lobbyspa areatrain stationhigh ceilingssuperior roomfive star hotelan upgradebreakfast buffetmain attractionswould highly recommend this hotelfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I submitted a previous review about room 230. On checking in the hotel was full and there was a maintance issue outside the hotels control which caused the problem with the water. As promised Jan has arranged a room swap today and the water os fine.

The Spa facilities are exellent. The food is of a very high standard. The building is very old and beautiful example of its period. The reception lobby is magnificent, there is a piano and harp playing daily.

Good view from room and lovely large window.

Room immaculate. Bed quality exellent.

Jan Lauterkranz, front of house could not do enough to make sure you have a pleasant stay.

I would highly recommend this hotel. I have stayed at numerous Marriot Hotels throughout the world and this is one of the best I have stayed at. The building architectural is impressive. The location and views are perfect also.

Thank you.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ryanscot
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay!

I am happy to see your stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team was able to assist you with changing rooms. I am also happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit to our SPA facilities. We are very proud of our SPA as it offers a unique experience for our guests, with peacefull relaxation by the pool, and also some quality work out time in the gym.

We will be happy to see you again on your next trip to Prague!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I have visited many hotels in the world, but this one is different class. Attention to detail, excellent stuff, great service, wonderful place for both business and tourist travel. I will definately recommend this hotel to everyone. ***Thank you Boscolo***

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review!

At Boscolo Prague, we are always happy to see when our guests are leaving with wonderful memories. We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

From the moment we arrived and were checked in by Sara we were made to feel welcome. The standard room was adequate in size and furnishings and spotlessly clean. The entrance hall, with a cellist, pianist or harpist playing daily and the vaulted corridors of the former bank building were impressive. I began each day with a swim in the spa area in the basement. Breakfast was the best I have had in Europe for choice, though the hot food was only tepid. This was made up for by the range of cold foods from savoury to sweet and exotic fruits. Martina was an exceptionally warm and obliging presence in the mornings. Evenings at the bar with the team of Jiri V, Nina and Viktor were extremely pleasant and one evening we dined in the hotel, an excellent meal and impeccable service from Jiri M, the doyen of the house. Jan, the concièrge was most helpful printing out train timetables and information about the sites of Kutná Hora when we went on a day trip. A really positive experience, a hotel with really charming and helpful staff and which I would like to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

The entire Boscolo Prague team is delighted to see that our efforts are making our guests happy. I am so impressed at how well you have rememberd the names of our employees who have helped you and made your stay such a nice experience.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your stay and are looking forward to see you again on your next trip to Prague!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel in August 2014 and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms were nice and the staff was very pleasant. The hotel is walking distance from most of the main Prague attractions. The breakfast at the New York Cafe in the hotel was wonderful. It was probably one of the best buffet breakfasts we have had at a European hotel. I would say that the only negative was that some of the cigars that were not individually wrapped in the cigar bar were moldy, so I am guessing the cigar bar does not get much use.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review!

The team and I are delighted to see our efforts have made you feel welcome and well looked after during your stay with us. I have contacted our Food and Beverage manager, who will make sure to check the quality of the cigars in our cigar bar to ensure their quality.

We will be happy to welcome you back on your next trip to Prague!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

From the moment we arrived (cold drinks, chilled towels - it was a hot & humid day) to the moment we left the care and service were superb. Food quality was excellent, building is beautiful, location is great...5-10 mins walk from centre but far enough away to escape and near to bus/train station if you need. Definitely the pace to stay in Prague.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us in Boscolo Prague.

I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to make your stay a comfortable and memorable one.

We will be looking froward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.