Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel
  • Pool
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$314
US$289
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprague castlepetrin hillcharles bridgeold townstrahov monasterymala stranaquiet locationlarge bathroomdeluxe roomsmall hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulquiet at nightclose to the hotelyogurtmini barbeautiful hotelperfect stay
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

Excellent boutique hotel. Loved the location. Beautiful and well appointed rooms, the bathroom was huge! Our family had 3 well rested nights there and wished we could stay longer. Kamila is informative & friendly, and so is every staff there. Highly recommended! !

1  Thank PatriciaLimes
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thanks a lot for these flattering words, Prague is really beautiful city! See you next time, Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed 31 December 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Domus Henrici for 5 nights over the Christmas holiday, and couldn't have had a more welcoming and lovely experience. We arrived by train from Munich, and Milan was waiting for us at the platform for the drive to hotel. Upon arrival, Kamilla was standing at the door to greet us. We have never been greeted so warmly at any hotel. Kamilla gave us a tour of the hotel as well as explaining some important facts about public transportation and currency exchange. The room was spotless, the bed was very comfortable, there was always plenty of hot water, and the breakfast buffet was quite satisfying. The room was quiet and comfortable, and having free wi-fi was an appreciated convenience.
The location of the hotel is just up the hill from the Castle, which is more quiet and less crowded than by the main squares. It is quite enjoyable to begin your day walking downhill - you will appreciate that after the first morning. The tram stop is right above the hotel, so you are able to once again to walk downhill only a few blocks to the hotel at the end of your day.
Thank you to the Domus Henrici for making our Christmas holiday in Prague so enjoyable!

3  Thank BlueMooseMusic
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Thank you very much for writting such a great review which made our end of last year so nice! We wish you all the best for 2013 and hoping to see you again :) Regards, Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed 22 December 2012

We stayed in this hotel over Christmas 2012. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpfull, especially Magdalena :-). The room was spacious and beautiful, the WIFI worked perfectly. We would recommend this hotel if you have a chance to visit Prague. The location is great and it is close to Prague Castle.

Alex & Cedric.

Room Tip: Room 8 has a wonderful view on the mini Eiffel tower and and it's also very quiet.
1  Thank CedandAlex

Thank you so much for this nice Christmas gift :) Snowy regards, Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed 18 December 2012

We spent 2 nights in Domus Henrici Hotel and we were thrilled! Kamila, the receptionist, is extremly helpful and pleasant, our room was so cosy that we always liked to spend a lot of time chilling around in there. The location itself is quiet, the Castle is easy to reach by foot. Wonderful view over Prag! Very recommendable!!

1  Thank Andrea B
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

We are very happy you ejoyed your stay in Prague and thank you for sharing it! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!! Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed 14 December 2012

It is not often I stay in a hotel where I feel I underpaid but this is certainly one of them. I got dropped off by the taxi at what looked like somebody's front door. Couldn't open it so had to ring the buzzer - weird. A friendly young lady came and let me in and showed me into the reception (and office) and I was thinking this is odd, what on earth is my room going to be like. A quick glance across the hall revealed a rather nice looking lounge and breakfast room so perhaps all was not lost?

She told me I was in Room 6 'the best in the hotel' and took me down and up some stairs to reach it. I was astounded when she opened the door, for 'room' read 'apartment. Simply decorated in white, with beautiful polished floorboards it was fantastic. The bathroom was bigger than some rooms I have stayed in, and the view across Prague beautiful.

It was supremely quiet, just the church clock sounding which might sound irritating but was rather nice. The only negative is that the bed was not the most comfortable but I will allow them that small negative in the face of so many positives!

Nearby is a pub with its own brewery, highly recommended, and there a plenty of eateries around the area.

The room was so nice, had it had a kitchen I could have lived there! Apparently I got a good deal at €85 per night, including a nice buffet breakfast, but even in high season it is only €150 - if there are two of you it is a top bargain.

One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in and certainly the best value for money hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Get Room 6!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank C4LWX
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words and such a long review! We are very sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with the bed which most guests praises. Anyway in case of any inconveniences our staff are ready to meet all your requests and wishes 24/7. Merry Christmas! Kamila Mandziukova