Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel
US$212
US$174
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$138
TripAdvisor
US$325
US$293
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprague castlepetrin hillcharles bridgeold townstrahov monasterymala stranaquiet locationlarge bathroomsmall hoteldeluxe roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulquiet at nightclose to the hotelyogurtmini barbeautiful hotelperfect stay
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for two nights in March, it was a lovely experience. The hotel and our room was very clean, the service of the hotel staff was outstanding at all times. I really enjoyed the breakfast as well. The hotel is walking distance from the Carl's bridge and rest of tourist attractions. The walk back to the hotel will keep you fit as it is bit up the hill :) but its well worth the view!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who fancies a quite time away in Prague.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
DomusDD, Martina - receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Thank you for your kind comment. We always try to make this place your "home from home" :-)

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Prague is a multi-faceted city and different people will find different ideas of what they enjoy. For me the Domus Henrici was exactly what I came to Prague for. Perfectly located just a hundred or so yards from the historical beauty of the Castle and surrounded by the most amazing buildings and fabulous vistas. Domus Henrici is a small and fairly inexpensive boutique hotel with the wow factor.
From the moment you enter you sense tranquility and something special. It does not have a bar, it does not do evening meals or even lunches, but it oozes warmth, welcome and quality.
The suite I booked was simply delightful. The rooms were large, warm and inviting, the decor sublime and the whole feeling was one of quality. The beds large and comfortable with adorable pillows on which I slept like a baby. The lounge with its cavernous beauty and arty chairs and minibar was lovely. The bathroom was sumptuous with a large double bath, excellent toileteries and the whole suite was immaculately decorated and spotlessly clean.
The room had its own private balcony with amazing views of the mountainous countryside of Prague's hinterland, and this terrace was laid out with chairs and tables where wine may be taken on warmer evenings and romantic evenings enjoyed away from the bustle of the city. The whole area around the hotel was so peaceful with many fine eateries including several Czech restaurant offering mouthwatering cuisine and some excellent Czech wine.
The staff were most helpful and charming, nothing was too much trouble and they really made guests feel welcome. I shall most certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms here are good, its worth paying the little extra for one of the suites.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you so much for this breathtaking review, we are really grateful! See you next time! Kamila

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Mostly echoing the other good reviews here and in particular:

Very comfortable beds.

Helpful staff

Good wifi

Reasonably priced bar and free tea and coffee making facilities

Location good for castle; 20 min uphill walk from city centre although tram service is alternative.

Only dislike was being asked by the staff to add a tip to the bill when checking out. As far as I'm concerned this should be at my discretion and I'd already left something for the chambermaid in the room. I think this is typical of Prague though - I just had the feeling that everyone in the service sector would try to add something on your bill if possible. Don't let this stop you visiting either Prague or this hotel - in all other respects it was really enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your visit and a beautiful review. Please excuse us for probable misunderstanding regarding the tip. The new payment terminal we were recently given by the bank requires 3 inputs - Tip, confirmation and PIN. The display is small, so to prevent guests from typing PIN in the first place, what most are likely to do, the receptionist usually points out the items the terminal requires. That unfortunately means to mention the tip. We are sorry, in your case we obviously caused misunderstanding instead of preventing it. Thank you for an impulse to develop a better formulation of our payment terminal guidance. Please feel always welcome. Kamila

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed at D.H. for two nights in late March. From check-in to check-out I had a great experience. Each staff member went out of his/her way to be hospitable and accommodating (from restaurant recommendations and tour scheduling, to retrieving left behind objects in the safety box).

I stayed in a regular single which was quite comfortable -- warm and inviting interiors, with a great view and terrace for enjoying (although I stayed during the cold months).

Location is excellent as the hotel is right next to the Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral. Not a bustling area but just off the beaten path as to be quiet. A bit of a walk to Old Town and the Square, but if this is more your thing you can stay at their sister hotel Domus Balthazar right next to the St. Charles Bridge.

All in all, a wonderful stay and highly recommended for single travelers and couples. I will certainly return. Thanks, D.H.!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Dear Kyle, thanks a lot for your review! Looking forward to seeing you again :) Kamila

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was amazed of this Hotel being like the exterior of most Hotels in Prag does no justice to it's interior settings and presentation. We were greeted by the Most Lovely and Famous Martina! She is a Great Hostess, Helpful and Pleasant to be in company with.
She made a VIP reservation in our Honor at the LVI DVUR Restaurant nearby in Prazsky HRAD.
The service and food was indeed VIP treatment. We will definitely return and patronize these facilities again on our next Road Trip to Pargue.

Thank you again Martina...:)

Room Tip: There is no room I will suggest for I love them all and Martina will set you up on your needs and affordability. Of course all the Suites are Excellent..:)
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for such a nice words ! We just do our best to make our guests happy :-)
I hope we will see you in Domus Henrici soon again !