Let me just list the things about this hotel I found to be very very wrong:
- the hallway stinks! (and i literally mean stinks, as if smells horrible)
- rooms are too small! (we're had a two bedded bedroom on the 2. floor and our bag could hardly fit inside of the room)
- internet is priced 5 Euros pro day (ARE THEY INSANE?!)
- the bathroom has slide doors which cannot completely close. Since it's such a small room it very obvious that the person in the bathroom had no privacy whatsoever.
- breakfast was terrible! They don't offer any fruit, just funny smelling meat, green looking, COLD and like a mop tasting coffee, and some cornflakes. Not eatable or drinkable. And yeah, there is some juice with traces of fruits in it (orange juice - color vaguely yellow).
After the terrible experience here, we went to the Merkur hotel and we almost ended up with crying from happiness after seeing the room there and eating our breakfast there!
Do not recommend this to anyone!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Olympik Tristar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympik Tristar Prague
- Olympik Tristar Hotel