1. The hostel is on a slight hill, it means that the path from it to the Main railwaystation (Praha Hlavni nadrazi) takes 15 min. The journey from the city at midnight after a whole day walking around Prague will take a longer course...
2. As someone wrote before me pictures on their website are probably from the time when everything was new. In reality, looks a lot worse, seedy.
3. We had accommodation for one night only. During the day, after the check-in we noticed nothing special, only the threadbare furniture. When evening came, we could not believe what we saw. Bedbugs (Cimex lectularius) everywhere!!! . It made no sense to kill them , because we found them not just at the walls and the furniture but also living in our mattress!!! Something terrible...
It was exactly 11 p.m. but, fortunately, we caught receptionist leaving the desk. she responded exasperated, but she exchanged the room. Another room was without insects, so finally we slept well.
4. There is a football (soccer) stadium nearby.
Strongly not recommended due to lack of hygiene and insects.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pension 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.