I would summarize our stay in the following manner:
- nice staff, clean room (changing towels and sheets once per week, but we stayed only 3 nights so no problem), fully equipped kitchenette, big fridge etc. warm, spacious and cozy apartment.
- close to metro station, 15 min walk to Wenceslas Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from Prague's historic Old Town, the midscale Mamaison Residence Belgicka, furnished in an innovative Feng-Shui style, is the ideal location for extended business and leisure stays. Set in the heart of Prague's trendy royal Vinohrady district, Residence Belgicka is located within easy reach of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as tennis courts, jogging paths and picturesque picnic spots. It blends vibrant interior design and unparalleled hospitality to provide unique accommodation in one of the most popular parts of Prague. Mamaison Residence Belgicka boasts 24 suites & 6 business studios, Each with fully-equipped kitchen, dishwasher and microwave, Distinct layout, views and decor, 24-hour reception and concierge desks, Fitness room, sauna and billiard room, Private shuttle service, Business facilities on request, Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel, Self-service laundry room with washing machines & dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague Hotel Prague
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka Hotel Prague