Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$195
US$192
US$187
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnamesti miruwashers and dryerssmall fitnessvinohrady arealaundry rooman extended staybusiness suiteapartment was spaciouscooking facilitiesquiet areaseparate toilethome away from homefull kitchengreat place to stayold townbars and restaurantscity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I think it should be mentioned that smoking is allowed in the rooms so if you have allergies/asthma etc then this hotel is not for you. Smoke can be smelled in the hallways and room.
This was a clean hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
The door to the room was not soundproof so I was able to hear the elevator and people coming and going. Since it is such a small hotel this was not a huge problem because of few guests.
Quiet area.
About a 20-30 minute walk to Old Town.
Would stay again but, since I would not recommend Prague to other solo female travellers, I will not be returning.
Actual date of stay Oct/Nov 2012

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank kewpey
Eva S, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear valued traveller,
We would like to express our sincere thank you for posting a review of on behalf of Mamaison Residence Belgicka. I would like to thank you for publishing review on TripAdvisor.com. We value your experience and willingness to share it with other possible travellers. We are glad to see you have enjoyed the Residence and felt warm and welcomed.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We visited Prague in July and were very happy with our accommodations at the Mamaison Residence Belgicka. Our room was very large and spacious (we were on the corner on the third floor). It was just my husband and I but there was plenty of room for others. The beds were very comfortable and they provided a fan since there wasn't air conditioning. My only small complaint is that it's just a little far from the city center. It is in a very cute neighborhood though. Nearby parking was available for 20 Euro per day - there might have been cheaper options but we didn't take the time to find out. The breakfast that was included in our deal was very basic, and although good, perhaps not worth the 8 Euro price. Overall I would recommend this place, especially if you want somewhere quiet and relaxing at the end of the day!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valued traveller,

The center is only two short stops with underground line "A" from our place.

We are glad to see you have enjoyed the Residence and felt warm and welcomed.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the fact that this hotel was located a bit further from the city center, not at all crowded. Very peaceful neighbourhood with alot of cozy pubs with drinks and food nearby. Staff is friendly and hotelroom nice and clean. The bathtub in our room was a big PLUS! ;-)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Eva S, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Valued traveller,

We are more than happy to read your overall satisfaction with rooms and beds as well as staff that we truly are very proud of. We look forward to possibly welcome you in our beautiful city again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and enjoyed every visit. The staff is professional, friendly and extremely helpful. The residential area around the hotel has a number of nice small shops and a large number of excellent cafes and restaurants. Trams and the metro are close by. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Prague!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Eva S, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Valued traveller,
Thank you very much for your nice review of on behalf of Mamaison Residence Belgicka I would like to thank you for publishing review on TripAdvisor.com. We are delighted to see your satisfaction with services, cleanliness, as well as staff attitude towards you - our guests.
We look forward to welcome you in our beautiful city again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Good hotel but...I agree with what everybody has said re amenities and location but the toilet is separate from the shower. The bath tub is too high and not user friendly for older people or children because the side is too high to climb over. I slipped getting out of the shower/tub and had a bad fall when I stepped on the dry towel on the slippery tiled floor. Angela from Sarasota, Florida.May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela D

Dear valued traveller,

Separated restrooms are advantage for residential accommodation as we provide.
Disposition of our rooms correspond with accommodation standard within our accommodation level. Despite we are very sorry for your accident.