Hotel Leonardo Prague
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$132
US$126
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
2,575 results
All reviewscharles bridgeold towncastle viewgreat hoteljunior suiteperfect locationsmall kitchenettequiet streetwithin walking distancethe hotel staffhotel restaurantexcellent breakfastfew minutes walkwould highly recommend this hotelmain attractionsfour nightsbars and restaurants
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel it was a great location near Charles Bridge and the staff were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble and we were given a superior room despite booking a classic which was really lovely having a kitchen and lounge area

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janicejcm
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

We love to hear you did love our hotel here in Prague and thank you for your kind comments. We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel is extremely nice, but the hotel staff make the experience a real treat. I was on a business trip, and we decided to have my wife join me to do some sightseeing in Prague. We were greeted warmly when we checked in to the hotel and quickly and efficiently shown to our very clean room. The layout of the charming space, would have proven to be a challenge for me to work, while my wife was staying with me. We returned to the reception desk and bellman and the hotel staff worked diligently to find us a room that not only met our needs, but exceeded all of our expectations. This hotel is outstanding, but it is the staff and their professionalism that made our visit in Prague one to remember. Come and stay at the Leonardo, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ApplePlease
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I am pleased to hear your lovely comments about our staff and how well you have been treated. I am very proud of my team that we could deliver such a great service to you and your wife.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Location was absolutely perfect. 5 minutes from Charles Bridge, less than 10 minutes from Old Town Square. Loads of rally good bars and restaurants within 5 or 10 minutes walk.
Room was spacious, shower was hot and powerful, minibar was affordable.
The breakfast was really good and should have something to suit everybody, fruit, cereal, cold meats, cheeses, pastries. Egg, bacon and sausage didn't look very appetising but it tasted fine.
I would thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Justin and Julie, thank you very much for your great comments about our hotel in Prague and our rooms as well the quality of breakfast. We are very happy to hear with my team we could make your stay with us great and hope to welcome you back again. All the best!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband, granddaughter and I booked a room with Hotel Leonardo in May, 2014. We ended up in a room overlooking the river, which was terrific! The evening views were spectacular. The room was very spacious, which is often difficult when traveling with three people. There are very nice sitting areas in the hotel and the breakfast is very well done with enough options to satisfy everyone. One of the best things about the hotel is the staff. They were so accommodating and friendly. We had a terrific time. If traveling to a Prague again, we would definitely stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Youneke

Greetings all the way to beautiful Santa Rosa in California. I am thrilled to hear we made your European journey here in Prague so great and that you could enjoy the view of Prague Castle from our Castle View Rooms or Suites. We always try to deliver best service and we are happy we could have been the perfect spot for your stay in Prague.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This hotel has a lot to offer any traveler. The staff are super friendly and very helpful. They arranged our transportation to and from the airport and we could not have been more pleased. Our rooms were comfortable, a little worn perhaps but still very nice. My husband and I were in Prague along with my sister and her husband. Although the rooms were booked at the same time and we paid the same amount, our room included a sitting room and small kitchen area while their room was a typical bedroom. All and all I would definitely stay there again. Excellent value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask in advance what type of room you are getting.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DIANNA J
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your fantastic feedback and we are happy we could deliver great value for money during your stay as well.