Hotel Leonardo Prague
  • Free Internet
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
Betlem Club(Prague)
2,545 results
All reviewscharles bridgeold towncastle viewgreat hoteljunior suiteperfect locationsmall kitchenettequiet streetwithin walking distancethe hotel staffhotel restaurantexcellent breakfastfew minutes walkwould highly recommend this hotelmain attractionsfour nightsbars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at Leonardo hotel in May 2014. I booked a maisonette room but the hotel gave us an upgarde in the biggest room of the hotel with a huge bedroom and the nicest view on Charles bridge, the river and the castle. The hotel is located in the very centre of the city with shops and restaurants nearby. The breakfast is delicious with a large choice and the breakfast area is a tad romantic. The staff is very helpful and will only make your stay even better. I would definitely recommand this hotel to everyone who is planning to visit Prague.

1  Thank Lena R
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

I am thrilled to hear you did enjoy your stay with us this much here and Prague in one of our Prague Castle View Suites. I do have to admit they are my favorite rooms as well and the view is just lovely. We hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel proved to be very convenient as it was near to that part of Prague which tourists walk around and also well-placed in relation to various tram routes.

Our room was large but very hot as it was in the roof and (quote) "The air conditioning only works in the summer". This was mid May and our room was so hot that we needed the velux windows open - but that didn't work for long as it was raining. We slept under a sheet only - well, under the duvet cover on its own.

There was a good buffet breakfast. But, why oh why, do so many breakfast buffets result in one very crowded corner. The staff need to watch what is happening and rearrange the food accordingly. Also, staff were slow to bring out replenishments and, on one morning, ran out of butter.

But we would stay there again, providing we could get a more airy room. This raises questions in our minds as to whether, if one books via an online agent, one is almost bound to get a not so good room.

Room Tip: try to avoid 4th Floor rooms with only velux roof windows.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Pseudonymity, thank you for staying with us and your constructive feedback. As a historical building, we have very different room inventory and I would say that every room has its own charm. Some of the guest rooms have only Velux windows that is true, some have beams as well and I understand that they might not be for everyone and we always encourage guests to let us know would they like another room. We also always suggest to book us over our website and let us know any requests of wishes the guest might have. This way we can much better work with the reservation as we also have the booking details from the start. I have talked over your comments with our restaurant staff about the service issue in breakfast. We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Staff were very helpful, room was lovely and price was very reasonable. The location was lovely, just off the river and only two-three minutes from the Charles Bridge. We would definitely stay there again next time we're in Prague!

Room Tip: No pool or spa but there's a spa just across the road if you want a massage or some other basic treatments.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us here in Prague and your great review of Hotel Leonardo. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in the junior suite with castle view and I am so glad we chose this room, it made Prague more magical. Imagine waking up to the swans and ducks on the Vltava River and going to sleep with the view of the lit Charles Bridge and the Castle The location is great, 5-minute walk to Charles Bridge and 15-minute walk to the Old Town Square.

Room Tip: The junior suite with the castle view is worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I do have to agree with you and I am glad you had such a great time in one of our Castle View Junior Suites, they are my favorite rooms in our hotel as well. Not only they are very large and comfortable, but the view of Prague Castle is truly amazing. Thank you for staying with us and all the best.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

So central and yet so peaceful - the hotel is on a small quiet street, away from the main tourist thoroughfares. Reception staff v helpful including calling taxi to airport at same rate I had been given from a standard taxi but a nicer car. Good Czech specialities in the restaurant - mu daughter and I ate on the patio as it was a warm evening. Only tiny thing re all you can eat breakfast which was good - the cups are very small - bigger cups or more teapots would be nice!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback about our hotel. Great to hear you had fun with us here in Prague and thank you for staying with us.