“Beautiful hotel. Friendly staff and lovely restaurant.”

Hotel Leonardo Prague
Ranked #58 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 28 August 2010

Just 1 minute walk from the river and 3 mins from the Charles Bridge, the Hotel Leonardo is a lovely friendly hotel very close to all the main sites. We stayed there August 2010 for four nights. We were also very impressed with the restaurant which has a lovely ambience and very good chef. Prague is a really beautiful city with several main squares. Every day we encountered local Czech street entertainers whilst walking about on our travels. This really adds to the fantastic atmosphere in Prague. We will definitely return some day to explore some more.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
hotelleonardo, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2010

Thank you for your kind comments about Hotel Leonardo and our service. I am very proud to hear you had such a great time in Prague with us and to hear you also enjoyed Platina Restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,490)

Reviewed 16 August 2010

The hotel is in a quiet street just 3 minutes from Charles Bridge. If you want to take pictures of the bridge without too many other tourists, go there at 07:00 in the morning and have breakfast afterwards. The breakfast is very nice with a big variety of fantastic bread. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I found the pillows too soft, but when I informed the reception I got extra pillows within a few minutes.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2010

A big thank you to all at the Leonardo for making our stay so memorable.
All of the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean, tidy and spacious! With a fantastic view of Charles Bridge.
Food was great would recommend the summer barbecue and the breakfast which was included in the price was second to none.
The hotel is in an ideal location, within walking distance to everything. And we never needed to use public transport.
Even before we arrived they were very helpful, arranged a room upgrade, and an airport pick up via emails, airport pick up is a must.
Have recommended the Hotel to my parents who intend to visit Prague soon and I would recommend the hotel to anyone. We plan a winter visit and would not hesitate to stay at the Hotel Leonardo. Can’t wait to go back - thank you.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
hotelleonardo, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2010

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us in Prague. I am so proud of my team and thank you for your kind comments. This is exactly the type of service we are trying to provide at Hotel Leonardo Prague!

Reviewed 2 August 2010

We had our wedding at Hotel Leonardo and I can't praise the hotel enough. Not only is it a beautiful hotel in a fantastic location the staff are wonderful. They could not have done more to make our wedding, and our stay, so special. I would highly recommend Hotel Leonardo to anyone visiting Prague and we would like to say a huge thank you to all of the staff.
Mr & Mrs Kuchar

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Kuchar, I am so proud of my team to hear your comments regarding your wedding at Hotel Leonardo Prague. I am so glad to hear you had the best time and we were able to provide you with best service!

Reviewed 30 July 2010

I went in Prague for Valentine`s Day with my boyfriend and stayed at this hotel. It looks very good inside, it`s classy. We first had a room with a broken heat sistem and it was very very cold. The staff there presented other room for us and that was even better than the first one, at the same price. It had even a small kitchen, a small living room, and the bedroom was suspended over half of the livingroom. It was very very romantic. We really enjoied our stay and we would recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
hotelleonardo, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2010

Thank you for your kind comments, I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Leonardo!

Reviewed 16 July 2010

The hotel location is perfect and the morning buffett breakfast about the best I have seen. The front desk staff is very friendly, multi-lingual and accomodating. Terrace service a bit lackluster and food was just OK. The larger Jr. Suite with kitchenette was nice, on a high floor and quiet....but was not efficiently cooled by a/c that is stuck on low - would not meet a USA or Mid-east expectation for 'cool', ask for an additional fan. I hired Miroslav, the driver from airport to hotel, for a day trip to Karlovy Vary, nice day out of the city.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
hotelleonardo, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2010

Thank you for your comments and I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately we have been suffering heat waves around 35C and for that our AC was not able to catch up and I apologize for that. Safe travels!

Reviewed 15 July 2010

We stayed at Hotel Leonardo for one week in July 2010 and found the hotel to be a perfect point of departure for exploring Prague's Old Town as well as Malá Strana, Josefov and the New Town. You'll find everything at a (beautiful) walking-distance.

The service at the hotel is excellent, the staff is really helpful. The breakfast needs to be mentioned as well, it's superb.

Our room was a "loft room", the bed and TV was upstairs. This was nice and cosy, but hot. The AC downstairs and the fan upstairs wasn't enough this really hot week with high temperatures (35 C+).

The cleaning of the room could have been better; it was somewhat dusty here and there.

We were also a bit disappointed that the dog Maya wasn't around. ;-)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

I am very proud to hear so great comments about Hotel Leonardo and mostly about my team. Thank you for your visit at Hotel Leonardo!