“Awesome experience. A must if you like flying and planes!”
Review of iPILOT Prague

iPILOT Prague
Ranked #306 of 1,057 things to do in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: iPILOT Flight Simulator Center and Cafe At iPILOT we enable you to fulfill your dream of being the Pilot of an Airbus A320. Our simulators offer a total immersion experience with a fully enclosed cockpit. You can take of and land to any of over 24,000 Airports around the World, with Hong Kong Kai Tak and St. Maarten being firm Favorites. Our Instructors, many of which are Experienced Pilots, guide our Customers through this experience of a lifetime. IPILOT has been featured by CNN, The Sunday Times, BBC London, The Observer, German TV Sat 1 and RTL. It has been voted by Sunday Times Travel as one of the hottest things to do... Book Your Flight Experience Today!
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I spent an hour this morning at iPilot. During our hour the instructor Captain Martin was awesome. He speaks good English, he is patient and explains a lot.
He worked with my eleven year old son to keep it interesting , he let him choose airports and even simulated an engine fire with a single engined landing.
The simulator runs seven computers, requires a full time instructor and significant hardware, very interesting.

1  Thank minicpr
in 2 reviews
"instruments"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have to say from the start that I did enjoy it. However as it is quite expensive I opted for a 30 minute session. Within that short time the pilot who basically does a lot for you (flaps, undercarriage, navigation in fact many of the things you want to do and learn yourself) explains the basics but as a keen virtual computer pilot, I know a lot already and wanted to know what and why he was pressing various buttons. The cockpit is as advertised, with all the hundreds of buttons and it would probably take an hour to explain them all. The simulation is static so you don't get any movement and although the graphics in the air are good as you see them through the cockpit window, the detail on the ground is a basic standard and the same from any airport you fly from and is no better than Microsoft flight simulator. Having said that, if you are a keen would be pilot, as I am, its a good experience leaving you wanting more..

3  Thank petermathison
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Booked the 90 min session for my husband as a birthday present. Being an enthusiastic aviator, he felt like it was a 9 min session… Time (literally) flew by. His instructor, a very nice licensed pilot, made the experience more professional and genuine.
Two comments:
1. When booking, check the last minute special offers before payment. It saved us 1,400 CZK (~€56).
2. Those escorting the "pilot" should take into consideration they need to keep quiet, in a dark room, for the entire length of the flight – not suitable for all.

1  Thank Liat F
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I booked the fear of flight program as a surprise for my husband, as he once had a very bad experience on a flight and was anxious since then.
The program takes 1h and costs 3500CZK (135€). The instructor explained what are the procedures before and during the flight, then he showed my husband how to take off, fly and land. He could choose the destinations he wanted and set the weather, which was impressively realistic.
My husband enjoyed this experience and I liked it too, as I stayed in the cockpit during the program, as a "passenger".

1  Thank Narjisse M