We booked the attic room and loved it. There are a lot of steps so best for those that travel light. Room was clean and perfect for a family. One double, 2 twins (with extra bed available), table, 4 chairs, sofa, and lots of room for suitcases. Great bathroom and shower. Breakfast was perfect. Local pastries, rolls, cheese, meat, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. Location is close to everything. Quiet. There were fans in the room and if it were really hot this room might get stuffy but there are windows to allow cross ventilation and a great view from the windows. Great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house of the hotel was built in the 15th century. It consists of two adjoining buildings. The complete renovation to a small comfortable hotel was finished in May 2002 (the left building) and in April 2003 (the right building). The house is located in the historical centre of Prague in the street U Radnice, only 100 metres from the Old Town Square, opposite to the house where once lived the writer Franz Kafka. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel U Tri Bubnu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House At The 3 Drums Hotel (u Tri Bubnu)
- Hotel Reseidence u Tri Bubnu
- Reseidence u Tri Bubnu Hotel