“Simply amazing ”

La Bottega Di Finestra
Ranked #122 of 5,821 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Description: Our concept is based on typical italian food. You can make shopping, you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner by our tables. Reserve your table to enjoy us.
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This place is simply amazing! The atmosphere and ambience is unparalleled.
Their breakfast spread is outstanding they have a wide variety for vegetarians which was a good thing considering my aunt is a pure vegetarian. They have some really unique and delicious dishes which at first sound outlandish, but my suggestion is put your prejudices aside and have whatever tickles your fancy irrespective of how ridiculous the dishes sound.

Must try their tiramisu, cheesecake and their homemade sausages with omelette. Their fresh orange juice will brighten up your day instantly. I really loved this place, in fact I loved it so much that I made sure we went there again before we left Prague!

Kudos to their team. I hope they keep up their standards.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

"European ambience excellent food that won't have you spending all of your euro's"

Came in per the recommendation of my local relative.

Food did not disappoint!

Perhaps they could have a better beer selection? Some on tap? (This is Prague!)

Would definitely recommend and will come back!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Not only was the arugula artichoke salad wonderful, the bread fresh, the olive oil actually virgin and the service friendly.... The pistachio cheesecake is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Coming back tomorrow to enjoy again. Can not recommend enough.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

a bistro style italian shop with restaurant offering delicious food or whatever you see in the shop you get on a plate there. great wines, prices are higher

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food was delicious. We came here because of the reviews at tripadvisor. It was really worth it. We'll be back next time we're in Prague.