“Private Tour”
Review of Praga Mirabilis Tours - CLOSED

Praga Mirabilis Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are planning your trip to Prague, I am here to help you. I am a professional tour guide and a lecturer in Art History, History and Jewish Studies at two Universities in Prague. If you want to make your visit special and unforgettable, you are on the right web-page. I provide visits of Prague and of the Jewish Town tailor-made for your needs and requirements.
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Katerina was an excellent tour guide explaining the sites and architecture of Prague expertly. We enjoyed a morning and afternoon with her. She was very receptive to our requests combining the interests of all members of our small group. She even took us to a lovely place for lunch on top of the hill with a wonderful view of Prague

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Just returned from Prague; we had a wonderful experience with a private Tour Guide--Katerina Prusova. In planning our trip, she was very responsive and accommodating, and our day in Prague with her was outstanding. We concentrated on the Jewish Quarter (she has a degree in Jewish Studies & art history) and on the pre/post Communist experience in Prague. Her ability to weave together the historical/social/cultural aspects of this beautiful city is exemplary. She was also able to arrange a similarly excellent trip to Terezin with her colleague, Pavel, on a different day.

1  Thank SusanE8665
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Firstly, Katerina is Czech, but speaks fluent English. She teaches Art History, our particular interest,. and is also a professional tour guide.

We found her on tripadvsor, and exchanged emails in advance as to our preferred programme
Katerina proved very adaptable, and saved us so much time, and also provided insights we would never have gained otherwise. Her rates are extremely reasonable and the day and a half we spent in her delightful company proved excellent value. We got so much more from this amazing city in the short time we were there, thanks to Katerina.

1  Thank VivienJane
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Katerina is an unbelievably knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. I spent the afternoon with her roaming the "off the beaten paths" of Prague, learning about the architecture of the city, visiting a modern art gallery, and hearing stories of Prague's rich history and its Jewish culture. We accomplished a lot is such a short amount of time and Katerina was able to convey her love for her country to me and I greatly appreciated it! Katerina was highly recommended to me by my parents who also found her to be one of the best tour guides they've ever had and the next time I visit Prague, I'll be planning another afternoon with Katerina.

3  Thank ATBaum
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I had a short visit to Prague on a weekend in 2012 while working in Austria. I've been always skeptical of guided tours, I like going around on my own at my own pace. However, this one time I decided to find a tour since I figured my short stay wouldn't allow me to see most of the city, I couldn't afford this time getting lost and trying to find my way. So I found a private tour company and they appointed Katerina as my guide. Long story short, this has been the best investment I have ever made on a vacation trip. Born and raised in Prague, Kateria is a Phd in Art History (if I remember correctly). In less than 10 hours we visited all the main attractions in Prague and many others hidden places that no map will ever show. We even had chance for a good dessert at Cafe Savoy!. You can ask any question about Art and History of Prague, Katerina is like Wikipidea, she will tell you many amazing stories about every single place you visit. She will point your attention to the fine details in every church and every building in the city, many of them would not even been noticeable to the common tourist. You must be aware that in Prague, each small detail crafted on the wall of its churches, palaces and bridges have a meaning, a story behind. Katerina knows them all. If you visit Prague, by yourself or with your family, Katerina is not recommended but mandatory!, I guarantee you will have an amazing time as I did. Thank you Katerina, I wish you all the best success in this endeavor, as you well deserve it!.

2  Thank alexpar