“Convenient location”
Review of Pizza Canzone

Pizza Canzone
Ranked #1,209 of 5,468 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Cheshire, England
“Convenient location”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We arrived late on a Sunday night and the meal we had here was very good, as was the draught beer. The service was friendly and efficient and the menu had a good range of Italian and local Czech dishes at a reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Chessington, United Kingdom
“Charged for ketchup!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We were passing here at lunchtime and called in as I had been here a few years ago. The food was very average and the prices were not that cheap for the quality. I asked for some ketchup with my main and this came in a bottle, nothing unusual about that.
I was stunned to see that I had been charged for this on the bill as Extre Kecup - 20KC. I have never known any restaurant to charge for condiments. This is ridiculous!! I asked the waitress who said that they charge for everything and then she shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Great customer service! Found this kind of attitude and service in other Prague restaurants were the staff were moody. In the end she did not charge us for the ketchup.
Will not be returning to this restaurant.
Its a shame the restaurant manger cannot look at some of these reviews and make some changes.

Crawley, West Sussex
“Maybe it depends on the time of day....”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This restaurant certainly seems to polarize reviews as excellent or terrible. I can only go by my own experience which was very good. We ate in the early evening after the mad throng of tourists had departed the castle area for the opposite bank of the river. On arrival we were the only 2 customers (although a few more did arrive whilst we were eating). The pizzas were large, hot and very good - having come straight from the wood-fired pizza over. The cost of my Napoletana pizza was CZK170 (about £5.10p) and was far superior to England's Pizza Express ones and half the cost. Someone has said in a review to beware the 10% charge which is automatically added to the bill. This was certainly not the case with us. I have the bill in front of me as I type (I'm claiming it back in expenses). It does not have any service charge added and even says in capital letters 'TIP IS NOT INCLUDED, THANK YOU'.
Maybe the place isn't so good at lunchtime when everywhere in the area is heaving with tourists.

Norfolk, UK
“Terrible Service - less than average food”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Oh dear. Our last night in Prague & we ended up in here. Their motto- "we know you are tourists & wont come back". Menu's virtually thrown at us,(as was the food). Not even offered a drink. Pizza was supermarket quality. The Risotto - well not sure what it was. It also came out at least 5 minutes before the pizza so was going cold by the time we both had our main course. Waitress totally uninterested. Very disapointing.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stumbled upon this fabulous restaurant on our last day in Prague. Tried the 3 course lunch deal, very well priced. Both hubby and me had the beef soup with a chunk of bread to start, then I had the port with salad and roast potatoes, while hubby had a marguarita pizza, full size straight out of their pizza oven, and them I finished with honey and walnut cake, whilst hubby had chocolate mousse cake,we had half of carafe of prosecco and coffee's and the bill was round about £18. What a bargain, and what a find. The service was great and the restaurant itself was really welcoming and cosy.

• Visited October 2013