“Great food at reasonable prices in the city centre”
Review of Pizzeria Modra Zahrada - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Josefov
Brisbane, Australia
“Great food at reasonable prices in the city centre”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had our last lunch in Prague here and were surprised how relatively cheap it was considering it was in the city centre. The place was packed with business people so that's a good sign. The food was good and with a few beers each, we spent around AUD 30 in total. Pretty decent.

• Czech first
cherry hill,nj
“great food near the Spanish Synagogue”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

After visiting the synagogues, we looked for a place for a nice lunch. DK listed this place. It was excellent. Best pizza that I have ever had. My spouse and I shared a large pizza and each had a glass of wine. $10.88 The waitress was nice enough to tell us that a large pizza was enough for 2 to share.

Prague, Czech Republic
“Fabulous food for reasonable price in the city centre”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I've been in this restaurant twice recently for dinner with my friends and both times the food was absolutely tasty and fantastic. On the first occasion I had a mushroom risotto that was really creamy with lots of mushrooms and of beautiful taste. Lasagne and pizza of my friends looked yummy as well. We had it served with Czech Rose which was so good that I actually ordered that also on the second occasion. The second time all of us had pizza with no piece left at the end. The staff was friendly and helpful. What I found also great about this restaurant is that you can sit either outside (both sides of restaurant) or indoors at the ground level or on the first floor. The restaurant is in the city centre and close to underground stop of the green and yellow line.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great lunch near Spanish Synagogue”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Went to lunch here. Sat outside on the street. Non smoking section is downstairs. Ordered the chicken with vegetables. It was served "plancha" or pounded style. Absolutely delicious. My husband has a wonderful ravioli dish. The cooked mushrooms smelled fabulous. I think they were on a pizza. The salad and pizza looked fresh and tasty as well.

Budapest, Hungary
“Fair.”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

If you are looking for authentic and tasty Italian food, do NOT go!
If you are happy with a fair non-Italian pizza in a nice restaurant, with excellent location and quite friendly service, then go.

• Visited July 2012