“Good jump but no pictures or video”
Review of Sky Service

Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague
Ranked #14 of 174 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are professionals in the world of skydiving, operating the biggest parachuting and tandem center in the Czech Republic, with more than 10 years of experience and thousands satisfied customers annually. We have an office situated right in the heart of Prague in the Old Town square, from which, there are free daily minibus transports to our airport! We provide tandem jumps, sightseeing flights, and other adrenaline activities.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I did a tandem jump with them and the overall experience was good. However, I paid for photos plus video and they gave me a CD and a DVD. On reaching home I was excited to see the pics. But alas, the CD was empty and the video on DVD was of rubbish quality. I have been talking to them on email and phone and all I have got so far is suggestions of being patient. I feel lucky to even get a reply to my emails. It has been 6 days since my jump and they still did not manage to find the pics. Why should they? I have paid the money, so they don't care anymore. Go at your own risk.

Give me my money back Skyservice.

4  Thank reachanadi

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Everything went great. Trip to airport was a little bit longer than 1 hour but everything happened fast in the airport. Sky service crew was professional and everything felt safety, i wasn't fraid of my own safety at all. Free drop was almost 1min and whole jump was about 6min.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 18 May 2014

if I visit prague I would definitely go for another jump! such an exciting experience with kind and fun staff :)

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Good team. The office in the city centre was quite hard to find though.

We met up at the office and a coach brought us to the skydive spot which was about 45mins from town. Got clear explanation of what to do in the air. Jumpsuit and harness given still okay. Then we were brought to meet our tandem pilot and our videographer. Every tandem pilot and videographer were already assigned to each individuals. And we hopped on the plane and had the most amazing time ever.

We got ourselves a certificate, a free t-shirt and a cd of photos and videos.

Pretty cool experience!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Friendly, professional crew, answered any questions we had and really cheap compared to other places especially for what you get . Highly recommended !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction