“Very comfortable, well-maintained apartment in a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Building of apartment on Chvalova street
Chvalova street - apartment is located here
TV tower
Vitkov Zizka on a horse
Seifertova street
Akropolis Music Club Theatre - 100m.
Church Sv. Prokop. - 1 1/2  blocks from apt.
Kubelikova St. - 1/2 block from apartment
Lipanska tram stop. - 3 blocks from apt.
Vietnamese grocery store.
Seifertova - 2 1/2 blocks from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Bryn_Jame...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable, well-maintained apartment in a convenient location”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I stayed in the TV tower apartment for a week in August and found it to be perfect for my needs. The description and photographs are accurate, and in fact the photos perhaps do not do the space justice - with high ceilings throughout it feels spacious and airy. All the essentials were excellent - a large comfy bed, a tiled shower room with plenty of hot water, and fast wi-fi.

The Zizkov area itself is charming and bohemian, with plenty of decent bars, cafes and restaurants within a short walk. Trams running every five minutes into central Prague are a two minute walk from the door, and a metro station is also close by.

Dennis, the owner speaks excellent English and is friendly and personable. He was kind enough to show me around the area when I arrived, and I felt like he put in a lot of effort to ensure I enjoyed my stay. As mentioned by previous reviewers there is a damage deposit (100 euros), which was returned to me in full on the day I left by Dennis and his wife.

Overall, I found the apartment to be fantastic value, comfortable and well-located. If I were to visit Prague again in future I would certainly rebook.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Peg C
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Handy location, very reasonable price”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We were two women staying in the studio. The studio is a very budget choice and we had a nice stay there for 7 nights. The studio is only two tram stops away from the main train station, so it's handy if you do day trips to other places in Czech by train. And you can take tram to the city centre. The tram stop is just 5 mins walk away. If you want to take metro, you can walk for about 15 mins to the metro station, walk towards the TV Tower then you would not get lost. You need to take transport to town centre but it's very very handy. The area is in Prague 3, a bit of uphill walking from the tram station. It's a residential area but there is a pub very nearby so a bit noisy night time but it's bearable. The studio itself is spacious and clean enough. The studio uses boiler for hot water, so be ware not to use too much for one go if you are sharing with your friends. There is towel provided but no hair-dyer. Wifi is very fast. We need to clean the kitchen utensil before we use them. And the microwave is only OK clean.

Dennis the owner is very helpful and accommodating as we need to leave early and he was fine with it.

Direction from airport: Take the airport bus to main train station (60CZK) then take any tram at the tram station to Lipanska. When you get off, turn left to the church, walk uphill a bit, take a right then a left. We lost a bit (as we are very poor with directions) and Dennis came down to the church to show us the way.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price, handy location, helpful owner
Liked least: cleaniness
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
13 Aug 2013
The apartment is generally very quiet even with the windows open. In the somertime there can be some noise from people walking by but there is no pub next to the apartment.
We clean the apartment thoroughly but It's possible that some utensils had water stains on them. We now ensure all utensils are dry when put away.
The microwave oven was older and scratched up a bit on the inside but not dirty. We have already replaced it with a new microwave.
We have provided a hairdryer (if we had been asked we would have provided one right away).
If you have any questions or requests when staying at our apartment you can contact us via telephone, sms (text message) or e-mail. We will be happy to address them.
katherine...
Minneapolis, MN, United States
“Great place to stay on a budget!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed in this apartment for a week while visiting Prague. I would definitely recommend it to a friend who was traveling-- it's not the Four Seasons, but is very reasonably priced and had everything we needed. It's located in a great, affordable neighborhood with plenty of bars and restaurants, and is an easy 25 minute walk from Old Town. Dennis was very nice and accommodating. I was a little concerned when I learned that there was a damage deposit, but don't be! We left the place in good shape and got the full deposit back. A great find!!

Liked best: Location!
Liked least: Musty towels :/
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
AAAAAA479...
Ithaca, New York
“a great value”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We found everything as advertised -- and a great value for the money. The location is enjoyable on a quiet street, slightly away from the touristic center but an easy walk to the train station and the Municipal House. Furnishings are comfortable, and Dennis is very helpful. I would stay here again if I return to Prague.

Travelling group: Other

Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Michigan, USA
Reviewed 7 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$53
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing