“Pleasant place”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Delicious food and nice service and atmosphere. We recommend Dim-sum, Yaki udon or traditional japanese Edamame.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I am not a vegetarian, but I visited this restaurant with my vegetarian friend. The food was absolutely fantastic and the environment was peaceful. The service was efficient and friendly. The menu was large and all items sounded so tasty that it was difficult to decide what to get.

I selected couscous with eggplant and hibiscus tea. My friend had Pho soup. We both were very happy with our selection. My couscous dish was fairly large and I had no space for desserts although I really had wanted to try the delicious sounding items on the menu.

I will definitely have to revisit when I have more time. My friend felt the very same way.

Highly recommended for delicious vegetarian food and some peace & quiet!

1  Thank SunnyW358
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had dinner here on our first night in Prague and it was a great introduction to veggie food in the city (I had been a bit worried before we left in case I was forced to spend a week eating fried cheese). We both had the miso soup, which was delicious. I could happily have eaten another bowl or three. For our mains, my partner had the dim sum. These were absolutely gorgeous. If we had had time to go back I would probably have ordered these. I couldn't finish my main course because there was so much of it. I had aubergine and courgette on cous cous with a spicy tomato sauce. I would have liked a slightly hotter sauce, but that's just a personal preference.

1  Thank Greyluvver
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We visited this place after reading reviews on this site. I am Vegi however my boyfriend is not. We ordered 4 things off the menu-2 cold dishes and 2 hot dishes. The portions are smallish and the 2 cold dishes were sort of starters. The food takes a while to arrive but I'm guessing that's because it really is made to order. The (cold) courgette spaghetti was amazing-probably my favourite dish! The place wasn't busy atall and there isn't really much atmosphere but the staff are friendly and helpful. Overall, a great meal, good value and worth a visit. Oh, and the Tourega (??) tea is fab!

2  Thank tracyjayne01
Reviewed 15 July 2013

the best resto of course.
visited again and enjoyed it again.
make sure you try the daily menus, they are usually different and always surprising

4  Thank Al C