“amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prague E-bike tours and E-bike rental

Prague E-bike tours and E-bike rental
Ranked #16 of 142 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Our new bike & e-bike rental offers guided tours or just normal bike or e-bike rental service without a guide. We offer new, high quality german bikes with front fork suspension and also with seat suspension. Offered guided tours could be in open group with set starting times at 10, 13, 16, or 19 o'clock, or individual, that mean, you can set your private time of start. We offer bike or e-bike delivery directly to your hotel, or creating track, which will be according to your wishes. Every rental includes: - English and Czech speaking guide - helmets - lock - raincoats - childrens bike seat
Reading, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Can't say I did the Segway Tour... However, I did do the Electric Bike Tour ran by the same people. FANTASTIC! I loved it and more importantly my mum even loved it. She was extremely nervous before she left but came back and said that it was the highlight of her trip.

There is a choice of a few different routes (take the blue route!). The route took us round all of the main attractions including the Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter.
The tour guide was fantastic. Sometimes I find that tour guides often tell us too much - but our tour guide told us all the interesting details quickly so we could get on and enjoy the electric bikes.

Electric bikes are extremely easy to use, even if you're not a budding cyclist!

Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Tour, Exercise and Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We chose this tour from our hotel (intercontinental) and it turned out to be an excellent experience. Our guide (Thomas) was very well informed, as well as a very nice guy. He shared stories of growing up in Czechoslovakia and insights about the people and culture that made our experience that much more rich. We toured all the top sites and our 3-hour tour lasted 4-hours (our choice) with no extra charge. I definately recommend choosing the eco-bikes versus traditional bikes. I chose a traditional bike to get exercise and the hills up to the Prague Tower almost killed me. We had beautiful weather, which helped a lot, but the overall views, scenic path (urban and wooded) and the historical insights made this the best tour of our trip. I toured with my wife and 2 adult daughters (22 and 25). We highly recommend it!

Visited May 2014
Brussels, Belgium
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Perfectly Magic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were a group of 21 people and had a City Bike and E-bike tour in Prague with one of the most amazing guide tour , Ian!! Thank you for this marvellous experience :) I will definetly recommend your services around me. Some of the people in the team who is working for 20 years in our company said to me it was the best activity ever!! Thank you!

Waterloo, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

A great way to see the amazingly beautiful city of Prague. We were about 20 people, all on bikes and e-bikes following our guide. We stopped at pretty much every tourist spot and got to see some hidden gems too. Doing this tour on a bike was perfect as we got to see everything that we wanted to see without killing ourselves over long walks. Our guide whose name escapes me gave us great insights into the history of the city and the various spots we got to see. Definitely recommending it.

Oslo, Norway
“The best way to see the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Perfect way to see a city, and this tour did not disappoint me. Easy going, nice views and good guide. Get away from the grow´d of the city centre, and just enjoy the best part of the city.
Thank you !