“Basic spa”

Boscolo Prague Wellness & Spa
Ranked #4 of 116 Spas & Wellness in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Boscolo Wellness & Spa, located in the Boscolo Prague hotel in the city center. Discover a rich history and Neo-Renaissance decor as you step in the subterranean vaults of our relaxing haven. Rejuvenate your body and soul with one of our indulgent massage therapies, rediscover your youth with one of our special facial treatments, shape your body in our fitness room and relax in our heated 20m long swimming pool with massage beds. Let your stress evaporate in our steam room or sauna. Relax in the beautiful serene surroundings and let us pamper you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Very classy and luxurious look to the whole spa. With just one sauna cabin, one steambath and a pool, I'd have to call it a basic spa. That being said I had a fine and relaxing stay.

Katarina K, Manager at Boscolo Prague Wellness & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the surroundings and facilities of the Spa.

We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have been there already twice and have spent relaxed afternoon with other ladies. Place is just fine for 2-3 hours in spa. There is steam, sauna, jaccuzzi and for supplement you can book other treatment as massage, facial, etc.
We will definitellly go again soon.

1  Thank Trinity33_PRG

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your visits to our Spa with your friends. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you are thinking to return back. It is great to know you enjoyed the Spa to the fullest and were leaving the Spa relaxed.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I feel it is a necessity to get a massage when on vacation. My fiancé and I went here not intending on a couples massage but hey set it up that way. You walk down some stairs in to a dimly lit oasis. I love that....I want my spa to be separate and relaxing. It is in a hotel but very much separate. The pool area has a grotto feel to it and the whirlpools open up in to it. We were escorted to our locker rooms where we showered and had comfy robes. We were asked to meet by the pool where we were given tea and fruit and relaxed a little while...i went in the whirlpool...bring a swimsuit. Our masseuses came out and got us. A man and a woman. It didn't hurt that they were both beautiful. This is not a crass statement just the truth. Above that the massage was awesome. Deep and tranquil. We ended it with sitting and drinking cucumber water and enjoying the quiet. Worth every penny.

Dear Patrik,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

On bahalf of our whole Spa team I would like to express how pleased we are to get this kind of feedback and know that YOU our valued Guests had an excellent experience. We always thrive to provide the best service and offer our clients treatments which suit their needs and their mood perfectly. I am very glad we managed to suit your preferences.

We look forward to your next visit, we hope to see you yoon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Boscolo SPA is my favourite wellness club in Prague. Stuff is supernice, always helpfull and with smile. There is never crowdy, so you feel like vip guest :). I have tried also a few massages and need to say that it was great! Most definitely a place to visit!

1  Thank Jaroslav n

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very grateful for having such loyal customers who feel good at our Spa and always come back.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Awesome experience, I was treated like a real queen in Roman spa. I like the luxury of all the services, proffesional care and relaxing atmosphere. Try it!

Dear valued Guest,

It was our pleasure taking care of your and I am glad you felt treated like a gueen. As our Roman Spa is truly unique in Prague, we are thrive to create an unforgetable experience.

We hope to welcome you back at our Spa soon,