“If you choose Boscolo for any reason- it should be for the spa”

Boscolo Prague Spa & Wellness
Ranked #4 of 97 Spas & Wellness in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Roman Spa, located in the Boscolo Prague hotel in the city center. Discover a rich history and Neo-Renaissance decor as you step in the subterranean vaults of our relaxing haven. Rejuvenate your body and soul with one of our indulgent massage therapies, rediscover your youth with one of our special facial treatments, shape your body in our fitness room and relax in our heated 20m long swimming pool with massage beds. Let your stress evaporate in our steam room or sauna. Relax in the beautiful serene surroundings and let us pamper you.
“If you choose Boscolo for any reason- it should be for the spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am visiting Prague for some business and some pleasure. The Luxury Boscolo was an easy choice for an upscale hotel, everything there is gorgeous and enjoyable. I received a post-it note in my bathroom suggesting to try the spa, so I decided to give it a shot. I have not used the treatments or massages yet, but the spa was the most relaxing activity I have tried so far in Prague! I will definitely be using it again during my stay. The staff was wonderful, very helpful but stayed out of the way while I was using the spa so I could enjoy the solitude. I don't think you have to be staying in the Boscolo hotel to use the spa facilities, so even if you are at a different hotel I suggest going there.

Visited June 2014
Katarina K, Manager at Boscolo Prague Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments! We are very happy you enjoyed the hotel and the Spa and it is great to know you are thinking to come back.

Kindest regards,

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Slovak first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Basic spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Very classy and luxurious look to the whole spa. With just one sauna cabin, one steambath and a pool, I'd have to call it a basic spa. That being said I had a fine and relaxing stay.

Katarina K, Manager at Boscolo Prague Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the surroundings and facilities of the Spa.

We look forward to your next visit,

Prague, Czech Republic
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Ladies afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have been there already twice and have spent relaxed afternoon with other ladies. Place is just fine for 2-3 hours in spa. There is steam, sauna, jaccuzzi and for supplement you can book other treatment as massage, facial, etc.
We will definitellly go again soon.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Trinity33_PRG
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your visits to our Spa with your friends. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you are thinking to return back. It is great to know you enjoyed the Spa to the fullest and were leaving the Spa relaxed.

Chicago, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Quiet, dark, relaxing...how a spa should be set up....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I feel it is a necessity to get a massage when on vacation. My fiancé and I went here not intending on a couples massage but hey set it up that way. You walk down some stairs in to a dimly lit oasis. I love that....I want my spa to be separate and relaxing. It is in a hotel but very much separate. The pool area has a grotto feel to it and the whirlpools open up in to it. We were escorted to our locker rooms where we showered and had comfy robes. We were asked to meet by the pool where we were given tea and fruit and relaxed a little while...i went in the whirlpool...bring a swimsuit. Our masseuses came out and got us. A man and a woman. It didn't hurt that they were both beautiful. This is not a crass statement just the truth. Above that the massage was awesome. Deep and tranquil. We ended it with sitting and drinking cucumber water and enjoying the quiet. Worth every penny.

Visited April 2014
Dear Patrik,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

On bahalf of our whole Spa team I would like to express how pleased we are to get this kind of feedback and know that YOU our valued Guests had an excellent experience. We always thrive to provide the best service and offer our clients treatments which suit their needs and their mood perfectly. I am very glad we managed to suit your preferences.

We look forward to your next visit, we hope to see you yoon!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite SPA in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Boscolo SPA is my favourite wellness club in Prague. Stuff is supernice, always helpfull and with smile. There is never crowdy, so you feel like vip guest :). I have tried also a few massages and need to say that it was great! Most definitely a place to visit!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jaroslav n
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very grateful for having such loyal customers who feel good at our Spa and always come back.