“Peter is awesome!”

Night Time Alchemy and Mysteries Walking Tour of Prague's Castle District
Ranked #66 of 535 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Mysterium Tours, a community of storytellers and artists. We will take you to a surreal, fascinating journey among Mysteries, Myths and Legends.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Very spooky atmosphere with a great story teller. Must do if you come to Prague. Do on your first night to get your bearings.

2  Thank OliFromScotland

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Nothing brings forth the mysticism of Prague than a ghost tour at night. Peter, our guide, did a fantastic job of retelling spooky legends of Prague from the golem locked in the attic to an abandoned block in the middle of the old city (yup, it was creepy). We had a fabulous time learning about the strange stories and they gave us a great feel of this surreal city.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

One of the best experiences I had when I was in Prague! :) Even though I ended up being the only person on the tour (some other guy that was supposed to be on the tour went MIA), the tour still proceeded on. The best part was Peter didn't compromise on the quality of the tour at all! He was not only really friendly, but also managed to fascinate me with all the stories he had - all of which I found very intriguing and detailed. Not only that Peter also recommended sites to visit, which I did so the next day and didn't regret taking his advice :) This was definitely one of the highlights of my trip!

Thanks Peter for the great and unforgettable tour! I wish you all the best in all that you do!

petersykora, Storyteller at Mysterium Tours - Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi, thank you very much for your kind words, I am really glad you enjoyed my tour. Next time you are back in Prague, feel free to contact us, we will have new tours and experiences for you to try. Good luck on your travels and stay safe. Peter

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We had the pleasure of joining the English (lead by Peter) tour last night.
Me and my wife booked the ghost tour online, after reading all the wonderful reviews. Little did we know, we were up for a real treat! This was the best activity that we had the privilege to experience during our 6 night stay in Prague. Peter the guide is a great story teller! His enthusiasm and artistic skills kept us intrigued and entertained through the entire tour. Peter is well informed about the ghost stories in Prague. One of the best parts about this tour is that it wasn't cheesy. There where no exaggerated costumes or additional actors who are trying to "scare" you, just folklore based ghost stories spiced up with a skilled guide. During the tour Peter also recommend some sites in Prague that we should visit, which we did the next day and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
We highly recommend you to get on this tour. Thank you so much Peter! We really enjoyed the experience!

2  Thank Albert A
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Did the ghosts and legends tour a couple of nights ago and really enjoyed it. The stories are fun but also informative and it was great getting away from the noisy crowds so the square to the quieter, more spooky back streets. Peter our guide was a great storyteller who made the tales both interesting and fun to listen to. I have been on more than one other ghost tour on my travels and this was definitely the best!

1  Thank mojomouse