“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 4
Description: You can dream either you can eat. At Rest one is like the other. We appreciate good food so much we dream about it. We want you to do the same. Therefore we use only the finest goods and we do our best to enlighten menu with superb dishes and great wines!
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was my second visit. We had a meeting here and the staff were all very accommodating. I had the fish and chips. which were wonderful. The chips were hand cut. The fish was very well prepared. It was accompanied by a home made mayonnaise, which, like everything else, was superb. The prices are really quite reasonable, equal to or less than comparable restaurants in the city, yet the quality of food stands out above the others. The wine list is also quite extensive. The ambiance and decor are all really well done. It is classy, yet laid back. Rest certainly has a style to it. Rest has become one of my favorite restaurants in Prague.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have already written a review but wanted to add some photos!! We have a special wild mushroom season now and teh starts with teh muchrooms and everything was just perfect. well worth visiting regularly and the prices are very good for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were walking along the river when we bumped into this really nice restaurant with a very attractive garden. I decided to get in to have a proper look and what I FOUND was a friendly waiter who explained and translated every single meal in English. We were attracted by the fact that they didn't have an English menu, it means the restaurant is not for tourists but for locals we tried a tasty goulash whose meat was incredibly soft and well cooked, we also took a starter and a lemon cake.... All this costed us less than 10 euros each drink included!! What can I say other than: GO GO GO AND EAT THERE IT's truly amazing!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This restaurant is excellent. The food is just the best with very good prices. One would need to go back many times as there is just so much variety of delicacies and dishes. The wine is perfect and the waiters had good suggestions what went with what and proposed medium priced wines to us. Service is great and the garden is so relaxing to eat in. Very highly recommended. The seafood and fish is really the best in Prague - fresh daily and wonderfully cooked.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Cannot recommend Rest highly enough. Our waiter was incredibly kind, we sat in the cute garden area, and the food was absolutely delicious! We stopped in on our way to Vyershad Park (which is also a must see!) and ate an unexpectedly fabulous meal. Tapas to start -- ham croquettes, scallops and Spanish peppers -- were all incredible. My husband got the fresh seabass and I (feeling a little homesick I guess) ordered a burger. The burger was one of the top 5 I've ever had and my husband's seabass was fresh and delicious. Plus, it was incredibly affordable. All in all, not to be missed!