“Best staff out of any hostel we've gone to!”
Review of Hostel One Home

Hostel One Home
Ranked #11 of 700 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hostel was the reason our stay in Prague was so amazing! Super clean, with comfortable beds and an incredibly friendly staff. The free dinners every night are not only delicious but also make for an easy way to meet other people staying in the hostel. The staff are AMAZING and willing to help you out with anything you need. Amy and Coraa made a point to show us all the best places to go, and really made us feel right at home. The next time we go to Prague we will definitely be staying at this hostel again

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Made us feel right at home from the moment we walked in :) all of the wonderful staff (who treated us like friends, not work!) took the guesswork out of finding fun bars and activities which made the trip even more leisurely! One of the funnest games of Kings I've ever played happened in the H1H kitchen haha would definitely stay here again if I found myself back in Prague!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed her sadly for just one night last week. From the moment I walked through the doors the staff made me feel extremely welcome. Lucy, Coraa, Amy, Rob and Fedde thanks very much. The hostel has a free dinner each night which everyone goes to and then has a big night out around Prague. I absolutely loved it, fantastic place to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe!
The staff immediately make you feel like you're at home.
The family dinners are great one of the only hostels where you properly meet people.
We did all of the activities while we were there and they were all 10/10 and stuff you wouldn't normally do.
Have told all of my friends!
Couldn't recommend it more highly!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was going to stay one night, and loved it so much that every day I just kept rebooking. The staff is so fun and nice, and the atmosphere is amazing. This was my first hostel I have ever stayed in, and everyone told me I will be disappointed everywhere else because there is no place like it. It seriously does feel like home. <3

Room Tip: I stayed in the 10 man room, it was great!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hostel one was such a lovely hostel, from the moment we arrived we felt at home and it only got better each day we were there. Rob, Coraa and Amy made our stay there such a fun experience and I would love to come back soon.

Love you guys,
Elle

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and inviting. They treated travelers like friends or family, gave suggestion of sightseeing route, and warmly invited everyone to their free dinner and activities. Plus, the hostel is well-located (5mins to main station and around 10 mins to the old town plaza), facility and design are modern, and the dorm room is spacious and clean.

Stayed: July 2014