“Friendly staff, comforting hostel and very clean! ”
Review of Hostel One Home

Hostel One Home
Ranked #11 of 674 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in so far in Europe. The staff are amazing! So helpful and friendly and they even come out and party every night with the travellers! I was able to stay for free for a few nights in exchange for helping out around the hostel, cooking dinner and cleaning up which was fun! They provide everyone with home cooked meals every night at 8pm, then we do drinking games after. The staff have activities planned everyday for us to do which was really awesome too. There was a huge place for everyone to hang out in and everything was clean. You had full access to everything in the kitchen which meant you could cool anything you wanted! The beds were comfortable and showers were nice and clean. I will definitely be coming back to this hostel again when I visit Prague!

Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Hostel One Home

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. I really did. But by the end I was completely exhausted by the constant party vibe and just wanted to chill in a quiet spot somewhere, which was rather hard to find at times.

Also I felt like the hostel was a bit frat boy heavy. As in, the gender balance was like 60-70% guys. I was in a 4 bed dorm and most mornings I would wake up to 3 half naked sleeping guys who had been out drinking all night. This was constant through 5 nights and several changes of room-mates.

They had free home-cooked dinners which would have been amazing except that the common space is really too small to handle 30 loud, happy people at once. The food was appreciated, though.

I know this review makes me sound like I hate people or something, but really I'm probably just too introverted for this hostel. (Other introverts beware!)

1  Thank lishesque
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff made my experience in Prague memorable by not only being extremely welcoming and helpful, but also planning activities for us all to do together. They made Prague the best part of my Europe trip. The location was great, and the email I received before my arrival made it easy to find and had a lot of helpful tips to prepare me for Prague. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Prague, and will definitely stay there again when I return!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you are a traveler open to meet awesome people, party, and know the local lifestyle, this is the place to be.
Great staff doing everything posible so you can have a great time, they take you to the best partys ever and the best places around the city. In prague this is the place to stay, it will make your stay unique and unforgetable!
Next time i go there im staying here FOR SURE!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hostel was the reason our stay in Prague was so amazing! Super clean, with comfortable beds and an incredibly friendly staff. The free dinners every night are not only delicious but also make for an easy way to meet other people staying in the hostel. The staff are AMAZING and willing to help you out with anything you need. Amy and Coraa made a point to show us all the best places to go, and really made us feel right at home. The next time we go to Prague we will definitely be staying at this hostel again

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Made us feel right at home from the moment we walked in :) all of the wonderful staff (who treated us like friends, not work!) took the guesswork out of finding fun bars and activities which made the trip even more leisurely! One of the funnest games of Kings I've ever played happened in the H1H kitchen haha would definitely stay here again if I found myself back in Prague!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed her sadly for just one night last week. From the moment I walked through the doors the staff made me feel extremely welcome. Lucy, Coraa, Amy, Rob and Fedde thanks very much. The hostel has a free dinner each night which everyone goes to and then has a big night out around Prague. I absolutely loved it, fantastic place to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends