“It's like touring with a family member who lives in Prague!”

Prague Perfect Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #100 of 525 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer professional guide service for private and group sightseeing or walking tours in Prague and the Czech Republic. Our guides are mainly young people - experienced, friendly, and pleasant. They will make your tour a wonderful experience! Anything you wish, the guide is here for you! Flexibility, freedom of choice and reasonable prices. Everything can be up to you - time, duration, special wishes.
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It's like touring with a family member who lives in Prague!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I am tired of the "mass" tours, following the umbrella and trying to hear or see the sights. So I contacted Michaela of Prague Perfect Tours and found the "perfect" answer. This idea of a private guide is really a winner--no umbrella to follow and your guide will take you where you want to go! I have returned to Prague many times and always choose Prague Perfect Tour for my sightseeing. Two specific experiences are noted below.

SEGWAY TOUR
Anyone ever make the climb to Prague Castle and then the "replica" of the Eiffel Tower on a nearby hill? I have done it several times but yesterday was the easiest ever. Just use a Segway! What a way to tour. I highly recommend it especially if you are led by Michaela. We stopped along the way for some refreshment and made the round trip without running into crowds or big lines--doing it at our pace seeing the specific things I wanted to see!

FOLKLOR SHOW
I had a great night at the Folklor Show. The drinks (wine, beer, non-alcoholic choices) are non-stop. The food was plentiful and delicious; atmosphere very friendly. The guests are grouped by country of origin so you will find much to discuss with your table-mates.
During the dancing, I joined an "odd-man out" dance: 4 men, 3 women and a broom--yes, you guessed it. Odd man gets the broom--but not for long--the music starts and when it stops, abandon the broom and get a girl as all must switch partners! It was all great fun. I highly recommend it.

Bill, USA

Visited June 2012
1 Thank HurricaneBill

Portland, Oregon
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfectly named tour group”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

It takes a lot of nerve to call yourself perfect, but when it's the apt description, what else are you going to call yourself?

When I first went back to Prague after twenty five years of raising kids (oh, it's fun!), I wanted to go see Karlstejn Castle, which you could only see with a tour. The castle was a bit underwhelming (though I'd still recommend seeing it), but the tour was splendid. Michaela Jiroutová lead that tour and has lead every other tour I've gone on when I visit Prague. After a dozen or so visits since 2006, I hardly need a guided tour, but I can't seem to resist an excursion with Michaela and Prague Perfect Tour.

I will be there in a few weeks, again, and will be going on a tour, I'm sure. See you there!!

1 Thank Michael K
“Really perfect tour!! Unforgettable moment...”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I’ve been to Prague quite often and all the tours I’ve tried offered the same lame experience: Same places, same speech etc.. I needed something new, to discover the real Prague.

I’ve been recommended to try Prague Perfect tour. We were with guide Michaela. Michaela was very professional, lovely and above all fun. I had an unforgettable moment there and will be back again for a new tour, new experience.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Lovely personalized tour of beautiful Prague”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

When arranging a trip to bring a group of American college athletes to Prague I researched many private tour guides. I settled upon Michaela Jiroutova because of her thorough and fast responses to my emails, as well as her willingness to work with us to create a bespoke tour that fit in with the existing framework of our trip.

Michaela was knowledgeable, friendly and a pleasure to work with. Our group enjoyed the tour that she gave and I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.

1 Thank Jon D