“Really inhospitable”
Review of Ristorante U Raka

Ristorante U Raka
Ranked #2,562 of 5,470 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Hertfordshire
“Really inhospitable”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We are on the last day of our trip and so decided to spend our last bit of money on a beer to share. We decided to go in Ristorante U Raka because it looked inviting. When we ordered the beer the waitress looked at us with disgust...thought maybe I'd imagined it at first but then she slammed it down on the table. My boyfriend and I just laughed it off. When we finished we decided to order another and the waiter said "if you are ordering a beer you must moved to the bar because this is a table for food". There were a lot of empty tables and the place was far from full so we decide to pay up and take our last few krona elsewhere! Loss of custom due to inhospitality is surely a bit embarrassing.

It's not my business and we moved on and life goes on so we shan't lose sleep over it!

Visited November 2013

• Czech first
Bucharest, Romania
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have been here with a friend because they wrote on the outside window that they serve Cherry Punch with Orange and Rum - it sounded delicious and we were cold so we entered. And we weren't disappointed. The drink was delicious and cost us only 50 Czech Crowns each. We also returned 2 days later. There are 2 things that caught our attention: the tip is included in the bill and they don't have wi-fi. I really enjoyed that restaurant and I would return anytime for a cheap meal or a delicious drink.

• Visited September 2013
kansas
“Good not great late night meal on narrow streets of Prague”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife, daughter and I ate an evening meal here during our recent stay in Prague. Good food, good beer, but they added a service fee for the basket of bread $5. But when you pay $2.40 for a liter of beer its still considered good value. Cute little blonde waitress with a nice smile ( which is rare in Prague.)

• Visited October 2013
“Worst service! ”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Just stepped out of that so-called "lovely" place to be.. Our friend was hungry and we wanted to accompany her since we already ate.. At first we thought it was closed since it was almost empty (weird for a saturday night) but after we asked the "only" waiter, we found out it was open. To tell u the real truth without any exaggerations, the waiter managed to kick us out just because we ordered drinks and our friend ordered a meal. In other words he stated "we are a restaurant and u can only stay if u eat something". Hats off to the great service and hospitality, we felt so insulted that it made me write a review for the first time on trip advisor.. And sadly it happened to be a bad one.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Terrible”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Honestly,i dont know how such a resturant is recommended. Today i went at 8:20 pm with some friends for having dinner and coffee. First i ordered the meal, my friends wanted to have some coffee, the waiter rejected since the table is for four and i am the only one who will eat though my meal was expensive! The impolite waiter demanded from us to leave the resturant since my friends didnt want to eat! I wonder how the comments were so positive! Such a terrible resturant has to close!

• Visited October 2013