“nice cosmetics”
Review of Manufaktura

Manufaktura
Ranked #5 of 403 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit MANUFAKTURA Original Czech Tradition shops, which offer the widest range of czech cosmetics and traditional folk crafts in Prague: wooden toys, Easter eggs, straw ornaments, ceramics, nativity scenes, canvas, forging glass, handmade paper and blueprint.
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good cosmetics, pleasant smell and prices are reasonable comparing to cosmetics in France.
The shop in the Flora shopping center ( Flora station ) is smaller but cheaper than those in the touristic area

2  Thank sab C

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I really like the works of Piero Fornasetti...It's one of the best paintings I've seen...They are realistic and very good in impressing the meaning of the art...I found out about Fornasetti in http://www.praguekabinet.com/en/catalogue/fornasetti ...I also learned a lot of things about the art in Prague through that page... :)

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The store has several unconventional lotions suchs as beer, wine and also the desired Dead Sea mud.
The price is very good! Bought lots of souvenirs there!

2  Thank Mariana O
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We wanted to bring home something unique and handmade from our trip to Prague. We found some wonderfully painted eggs and beesewax candlesticks. They packaged them up, and everything made it back safely and in one piece. What's neat is that they have a pamphlet that tells you what area of Prague/Czech Republic each painted egg is from.

1  Thank lindsay a
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I shopped at the Manufaktura store in Palladium Shopping Center. The girl at the store was very nice. She informed me that there was a Big sale going on at that time. If I buy 2 hand lotions, I get one free. How nice. My #1 recommend product is "Peeling Herbal Soap with Almond Oil (Apricot)" A friend of mine recommended this and it is perfectly good for oily & combination skin. It washed so clean with water. The Wine hand cream is also one of my favorite items. I love the smell. The store is almost everywhere in Prague and it is hard to miss. Just go and pick a souvenir for yourself and friends.

3  Thank Kristina_P90