“Absolutely fabulous!”

The Naked Tour Guide
Ranked #17 of 493 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We run professional off-the-beaten track tours which cater to small groups and independent travellers. We don't believe in large groups of people chasing after a guide waving an umbrella, nor do we believe that the cost of a private guide should blow your holiday budget. We offer a range of tours, each focusing on a different aspect of the city. We love what we do and we look forward to welcoming you to Prague!
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely fabulous!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This tour is a must! After spending one day wandering around Prague on our own, my husband and I signed up for this tour - what a difference - it was like being in a new place! Marcus was friendly, personable and so knowledgeable - I can't imagine anyone who knows the history better. There were 4 of us on the tour, and we were spell-bound the entire time. We saw some main sites and learned the history behind them (that we were ignorant of the previous day - not many plaques to explain things), and also went to a few out of the way places.

1 Thank Jeanie M
thenakedtourguide, Owner at The Naked Tour Guide, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Jeanie and Neil,

It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I'm very glad that you took the time to write this lovely review. I'm glad that taking the tour made the difference in your experience of the city and thank you very much for the recommendation.

Best of luck with your onward travels!

Marcus

• Korean first
Tabor, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great morning in Prague”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a wonderful time doing the tour with Marcus. The laid back attitude and the natural way that the details and facts behind the monuments and buildings where presented made me feel I was walking with a friend.

Dear Bruno,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review.

It was my pleasure to share a morning with you on tour, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it too. Best of luck in your new adventure in China!

Regards

Marcus
Edinburgh
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An authentic and personal introduction to prague”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The grandeur and history of Prague can be overwhelming...but Imogen from the naked tour guide made the introduction to Prague an experience you can build on. A small group meant you could ask questions and have a conversation while we walked around. She covered the history using a story like approach which made it come alive and it was at a leisurely pace. She gave many tips and recommendations - in fact she told us about the museum night when entry and transport to all museums is free that night.And thanks to that I managed to see the fascinating Jewish museum late at night and at no cost! It sets you up nicely to then decide what you want to spend more time on. And it is at a very reasonable price for the personal and authentic experience.

Visited June 2014
ImogenDW, Manager at The Naked Tour Guide, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Yuma18,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and I'm glad you got to take advantage of Museum Night! I also went to the Spanish Synagogue that night but we must have hit it at different times. It was great to meet you, and good luck on your future adventures.
Best,
Imogen
Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Your (almost) personal tour of Prague”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

If you want a personal tour of Prague but not pay private tour rates, look no further. My family of 4 with 2 teenagers joined a 11am city tour with Imogen. There was only another couple with us on the tour. They take no more than 8 persons per group. The guide makes all the difference and Imogen was fabulous. She gave us a history lesson on Czechoslovakia and explained in detail all the sights and even the architectural styles of the different eras. She took us to the requisite sights in the old town including the Jewish quarter and stopped for lunch at a very nice Czech cafe. We ended the tour on a hill overlooking the Charles bridge and Prague castle. Imogen gave us a map of the route we had taken which I found very useful and told us where to go for meals and other attractions. We never felt bored and tired because Imogen was full of stories and facts and you could just walk next to her and ask anything about Prague. Be prepared for around 5 km of walking so wear good shoes!
(note that the tour does not cover the castle but after the tour you can easily walk to the castle and tour it yourself).

Dear David,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I was very glad to have your family on tour and I hope you enjoy all your future travels.
Best regards,
Imogen
Adelaide
“Very Personalised tour without the crowds!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I did the city tour with Marcus and we were very fortunate to have him all to ourselves! He was recommended to us by our hotel and we were very happy we chose him as opposed to the other "free" walking tours available. His 3 hour tour gave us an insight into Prague's rich history and made us want to learn more! Would definitely recommend to all!!!