“Great tour that gives a well-rounded history if this beautiful city”

The Naked Tour Guide
Ranked #12 of 550 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We run professional off-the-beaten track tours which cater to small groups and independent travellers. We don't believe in large groups of people chasing after a guide waving an umbrella, nor do we believe that the cost of a private guide should blow your holiday budget. We offer a range of tours, each focusing on a different aspect of the city. We love what we do and we look forward to welcoming you to Prague!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were lucky enough to be the only two on an afternoon tour with Marcus. On our walk through Old and New Town he provided background about the buildings and monuments around us. Great balance between older history and more recent, 20th century, events!

thenakedtourguide, Owner at The Naked Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Ricardo and Liza,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to meet you both, and I very much enjoyed the afternoon in your company. I'm glad that you enjoyed the tour and that you felt that we got the balance right.

Best of luck with the rest of your amazing cycle trip. Safe traveling.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"jewish quarter"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This tour was very well laid-out and Marcus has a lot of background historical knowledge of the city. He did a good job of connecting landmarks to historical ideology of the city. Marcus was pleasant and answered all of our questions and gave us great tips for where else to go see/where to eat!
This tour is so cheap for the great value!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This tour is a must! After spending one day wandering around Prague on our own, my husband and I signed up for this tour - what a difference - it was like being in a new place! Marcus was friendly, personable and so knowledgeable - I can't imagine anyone who knows the history better. There were 4 of us on the tour, and we were spell-bound the entire time. We saw some main sites and learned the history behind them (that we were ignorant of the previous day - not many plaques to explain things), and also went to a few out of the way places.

1  Thank Jeanie M
thenakedtourguide, Owner at The Naked Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Jeanie and Neil,

It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I'm very glad that you took the time to write this lovely review. I'm glad that taking the tour made the difference in your experience of the city and thank you very much for the recommendation.

Best of luck with your onward travels!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a wonderful time doing the tour with Marcus. The laid back attitude and the natural way that the details and facts behind the monuments and buildings where presented made me feel I was walking with a friend.

Dear Bruno,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review.

It was my pleasure to share a morning with you on tour, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it too. Best of luck in your new adventure in China!

Regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The grandeur and history of Prague can be overwhelming...but Imogen from the naked tour guide made the introduction to Prague an experience you can build on. A small group meant you could ask questions and have a conversation while we walked around. She covered the history using a story like approach which made it come alive and it was at a leisurely pace. She gave many tips and recommendations - in fact she told us about the museum night when entry and transport to all museums is free that night.And thanks to that I managed to see the fascinating Jewish museum late at night and at no cost! It sets you up nicely to then decide what you want to spend more time on. And it is at a very reasonable price for the personal and authentic experience.

ImogenDW, Manager at The Naked Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Yuma18,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and I'm glad you got to take advantage of Museum Night! I also went to the Spanish Synagogue that night but we must have hit it at different times. It was great to meet you, and good luck on your future adventures.
Best,