“Terrific Way to See a Gorgeous City, With a Great Guide”

Running Tours Prague
Guided Sightseeing Running Tour in Prague
Ranked #9 of 160 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Traveling runners join Running Tours Prague for a run around Prague to combine a private sightrunning tour with a cool running workout. In 60 or 100 minutes they get familiar with the best of Prague or take a workout with a companion just for the fun of running. The tour is fully customizable to the day, time, pace and distance. The point is to feel the city just like a local runner. All levels of fitness are welcome. We start and finish at their hotel, provide hydration regimen, take pictures on the way and operate 365 days a year.
“Terrific Way to See a Gorgeous City, With a Great Guide”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I were in Prague for three days, and wanted a running tour to get an overview of the city. Radim met us at our hotel, and took us through Old Town, up to the Castle, and through preserved land. His English was terrific, and and showed us many spots off the beaten path. What we most enjoyed was learning his personal history and that of his family during the Velvet Revolution. He showed us spots where students gathered to overthrow communism, and where his friends were arrested. He is thoughtful and gracious: he carried water for us, and even had a few coins available for when we needed a potty stop. We ran on a beautiful, sunny morning, and the run and tour was a true highlight of a week-long European trip. Highly recommended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
“Running Tours in Prague Is Awesome”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was in Prague last weekend (July 25-27) on a quick trip after business in Paris (it was an impromptu trip as is most of my travel, business and pleasure) and I was amazed at how incredibly beautiful the city is (a medieval version of Paris). Once there, I searched for tours in the city and came across Prague Running Tours - and I immediately thought to myself "what I great idea." And, so on Sunday morning, I ran about 7 miles around the city (and the castle on the hill - which when you see it you will think is right out a fairy tale). My running guide was Radim from Prague Running Tours and he provided me with a great experience, including taking me to many sites that one would not see on a traditional tour of the city. It was also relatively inexpensive and the one-on-one experience made it soooo much better than a group tour. And rather than fill the tour with too many superficial stories about things other than the history of the city, as I experienced in the group tour the day before, he provided excellent details about the history of the city. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves to run, and even to those who do not - Radim will run at whatever pace you are comfortable with and stop too along the way I am sure. Robert from NYC

“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

If you're a runner, this is a no brainer. Of our 10 day trip in Europe, our hour with Radim was one of our best. We had no issues booking with about a day's notice. Radim met us at our hotel at 7:30 on a Sunday morning after completing his training run for an ultra-marathon the day prior. We discussed the places that my husband and I had visited thus far in Praha and what we still wanted to see. From that, Radim crafted an hour (could have been longer if we were up for it) run that took us past several places that we wanted to see and, better yet, several others that we didn't even know existed but were so grateful to see. He was professional, had no problem stopping so that we could take photos every few minutes, and even had water for us. In addition, Radim's knowledge about the city and it's history is great, and his personal anecdotes about his own experiences are a great treat. I highly recommend this tour. You won't regret getting some exercise and seeing much of the city before anyone else is even awake!

Regensburg, Germany
“Running Tours Prague”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent planning and realization of running tours in Prague. No problem for bigger groups - they will be divided into smaller groups for individual running. Short stopps at the sightseeing points of Prague with information about history of the locations.Professional tour guides, speaking english well. All participants had great fun to discover Prague in a different way.
We can recommend Radim and his team absolutely - five stars - Radim thank you very much !!

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour, guide”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Radim was very good at creating a two hour custom running tour at my request. His English is good, the information goes beyond the usual tour book information. He will take pictures, provides water. I would recommend this tour highly and would do it early during your stay.