“Ate here so you didn't have to”
Review of Cafe 22

Cafe 22
Ranked #857 of 5,758 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Dropped in here with a group of friends after passing by this place dozens of times on the way to our dorms. The food is awful. Just awful. My goulash soup was just salted water with 3 small chunks of mince meat. The cannolini one of my friends got looked good but ended just tasting like raw dough despite the spinach and tomato that had been stuffed into it. The was alright but for the cost of everything I might as well have gone to Starbucks. Service wasn't even that great. Server was pissed when I asked for the sugar that should have come with my Americano and everyone had a sullen look on their face. Better off going somewhere else.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a decent breakfast here - good eggs and beans and coffee - nothing special but its got a nice outdoor area so its good to get a vibe of this part of the city.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We had just made the trek down from Prague Castle and were looking for coffee (and a clean bathroom). The coffee was good and cakes looked really tempting, although we did not give in to that temptation! We had coffee inside, since the smokers were seated outdoors and we had a child with us. The café provided paper and colored pens for my niece, helping to keep her occupied while we enjoyed our coffee. Service was friendly although it was hard to get their attention to ask for our bill.

1  Thank Talampakan
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Accidentaly went here. Tried the wild boar steak with gnocchi, my girlfriend had risotto. Bland taste and runny risotto. Expensive. There are much better places than this

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We went there twice, our first time was an excellent experience - good food& service. The second time was horrible. We ordered the same menu, but food came out in low quality, overcooked czech potatoe pancake, undercooked sausages, bad dish decoration. We had to ask for butter and jam that were supposed to come with the breakfast set. When we complaint about the overcooked (almost burnt) pancake, the waitress insisted that it was normally how they made it. They redid it again, and stilll dark brown - way overcooked. The waitress was indifferent. When we paid she even forgot to give us the credit card slip. I had to ask for it.