“Everything was perfect”

Ranked #18 of 359 Prague B&B and Inns
Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“Everything was perfect”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Really nice and warm welcome.
The house is very nicely situated (30m from Charles Bridge) so you can walk everywhere tourists want to go :-)
For check in everything was very well prepared. Breakfast is in a very nice Bagel place across the street.
The house is very clean and staff is very friendly!

See you again soon :-)

1 Thank Achim A
Michal_Musil, Manager at Charles Bridge Residence, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear guests,
Thank you very much for so nice words in your review. I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in Prague even for 2 nights and everything was perfect. We will be happy to welcome you once again next time.
Please contact us directly in the future should you consider another stay and we will personally arrange a very special price for you in Charles Bridge Residence or in our Old Town Residence Apartments on Narodni Street.

Michal Musil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I couldn't believe our luck when we arrived at the hotel- it is right at the base of the Charles Bridge and is an amazing location!! Karin was incredibly helpful- she organised for us to be picked up from the airport which with three of us ended up cheaper then the public transport would have been and back to the train station when we left. Breakfast at Bohemian Bagels (included with our reservation) was great and I would recommend the French toast bagels! The room for being so central is very quiet, the shower and bathroom are lovely and everything is very clean. The price was exceptional for the location- we could easily walk to anything we wanted. Couldn't ask for more, we will definitely be back next we are in Prague!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank paigesss
Michal_Musil, Manager at Charles Bridge Residence, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear guests,
Thank you very much for a nice review and such a nice words about my colleague Karin. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in our Residence and in Prague too. Please contact me directly in the future should you consider another stay and I will personally arrange a very special price for you in Charles Bridge Residence or in our Old Town Residence Apartments on Narodni Street.
Dresden, Germany
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed for the weekend with my girlfriend. Just for one night, but service was like I booked a presidential Suite. Clean, comfortable, quite big room. Despite that it is located in middle of tourist traffic, it is still quiet in the night.
The best part is the breakfast, the bagel are awesome. Since that weekend I miss them!

1 Thank Evg_Nik
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for such a nice review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with your girlfriend in our Residence even for a one night. Please contact me directly in the future should you consider another stay perhaps longer one next time and I will personally arrange a very special price for you in Charles Bridge Residence or in our Old Town Residence Apartments on Narodni Street.
Nairobi
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I had a few days to "kill" between meetings and choose to spend them in Prague. We used trip advisor to find a place to stay and settled on Charles Bridge Residence. It was all we had hoped it would be. Charming, clean, comfortable, friendly, extremely well located. We will do all we can to return. Prague quickly became our favorite city to visit.

We were in room 1. It is at the back of the hotel (away from the street) so quiet from street noise. Some guest noise as they climb the stairs to the higher floors and the rooms above, but the added benefit of a small private patio off Room 1 is very nice.

Room Tip: Room 1 is away from the street and has a nice patio.
1 Thank Dan B
Dear guests,
Thank you very much for such a nice words in your review. We are happy that you decided to choose our Residence for having relax between meetings and enjoyed your stay with your wife very well. Please contact me directly in the future should you consider another stay and I will personally arrange a very special price for you in Charles Bridge Residence or in our Old Town Residence Apartments on Narodni Street.
Michal Musil
Turku, Finland
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at CBR for a few days.
Excellent service; they sent a taxi to pick me up at the airport upon arrival.
The place itself is in a perfect location by the Charles Bridge. Tram stop just a few blocks away. Free wifi.
I had room #2 with a view of the street. It's big. The bathroom was nice with a working shower.
The breakfast at Bohemia Bagel was fine, plenty of different choices. My favourite was blueberry pancakes with butter. Kept me going for hours!
CBR had arranged for a taxi to drive me to the airport (extra charge, not included in the price) and the driver was there in time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Laila L
Michal_Musil, Manager at Charles Bridge Residence, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear guest, Thank you so much for such a nice words in your review. We appreciate that very much. We are happy that you really enjoyed your three nights stay in our Residence. Please contact me directly in the future should you consider another stay and I will personally arrange a very special price for you. Best regards, Michal Musil
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This property is in a fabulous location and suited us very well. Michel was a perfect host in every way. For us, as a mature couple, the flights of stairs with suitcases were a challenge but this was far outweighed by the location and comfortable accommodation.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Michal_Musil, Manager at Charles Bridge Residence, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear guests,
Thank you very much for such a nice review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in our Residence. Please contact me directly in the future should you consider another stay and I will personally arrange a very special price for you in Charles Bridge Residence or in our Old Town Residence Apartments on Narodni Street.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Charles Residence was perfect for our 3 nights stay in Prague, it is footsteps away from Charles Bridge and walking distance to all the tourist and historical sites. The rooms were clean and very spacious, we even had a little outdoor area to the room. Michal takes a really good care of the place and contacted us few days before our reservation to make sure we would be all set. Once we got there he took us straight to our room and had everything ready and even printed the 10 Day forecast for us.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Just T
Michal_Musil, Manager at Charles Bridge Residence, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear guests,
Thank you very much for such a nice words in your review. We really appreciate that. We are happy that you enjoyed your 3 nights stay in our Residence and in Prague. Please contact me directly in the future should you consider another stay and I will personally arrange a very special price for you.