“The best you can Find in Prague <3 ❤️”

Drunken Monkey Prague Pub Crawl & Bar
Drunken Monkey Pub Crawl
Ranked #11 of 673 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Drunken Monkey Backpacker Sports bar hosts Prague's original and longest running Prague pub crawl. Started by backpackers and for backpackers 6 years ago we still hold true our original philosophy, "If you're happy we're happy".Every night we (the owners) come out and crawl with you guys. We don't just hire staff to herd you around the city we take pride in partying with you guys to ensure the best possible night. At the The Drunken Monkey Pub Crawl we go out of our way to make sure everyone is completely taken care of, because when you're in Prague and on a pub crawl, we know, you want to have a really good time and we have you covered.We are also a Sports bar with three projectors playing Sky Sports, ESPN and all major sporting events including American Football NFL.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went in Prague for my birthday, the staff of Drunken Monkey make me feel Very good, they make special my experience in Prague!! <3 love you Drunken Monkey <3

4  Thank AlessioRome1995

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Awesome place! Lots of people from around the world getting pissed and having a great time. A must if you're in Praha

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our night ended when we were ditched by the club and left with some mad Aussies and a group of girls whose friend was a massive s*** and wouldn't get on the bus! However our night did not end here as my friend with a massive head and his little ginger acquaintance for the night fell into a club window and we were all arrested! 5000 crowns and a sore bottom later we left Prague police station still wearing our free drunken monkey shirts we headed to a 24 hour bar met some Czech prostitutes and jack potted a fruit machine before catching our flight home that day! Much appreciated we will be back for more George Russ and will (massive head)

4  Thank WillRussGeorge
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Definitely the best pubcrawl in Prague! You should definitely check it out if you're looking for the best night life! Staff is amazing!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went end of 2013 while I was travelling around europe. Prague was near the end of my trip and I had such a laugh on this bar crawl. I just drank myself into the ground so I can't really say what it was like but I remember meeting alot of nice people (girls and boys) and everyone being really friendly. Girl or boy you should go on this, its a right laugh.