“This pub crawl recommended abuse”

Drunken Monkey Prague Pub Crawl & Bar
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Drunken Monkey Pub Crawl
Ranked #14 of 689 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Drunken Monkey Backpacker Sports bar hosts Prague's original and longest running Prague pub crawl. Started by backpackers and for backpackers 6 years ago we still hold true our original philosophy, "If you're happy we're happy".Every night we (the owners) come out and crawl with you guys. We don't just hire staff to herd you around the city we take pride in partying with you guys to ensure the best possible night. At the The Drunken Monkey Pub Crawl we go out of our way to make sure everyone is completely taken care of, because when you're in Prague and on a pub crawl, we know, you want to have a really good time and we have you covered.We are also a Sports bar with three projectors playing Sky Sports, ESPN and all major sporting events including American Football NFL.
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

So I was out with this pub crawl and I was genuinely having a good night. Until I noticed a girl that was too drunk to do anything, se couldn't even tell me who her friends were. So I tried speaking to her, she was slurring her words. Obviously incredibly drunk.
I tried to see if the staff would arrange for her to get home, they told me to sleep with this drunk girl and take advantage of her. Although she was way too drunk for anything. Such an actual joke, never get involved with a company which aims to incite such a thing. It's never right.

5  Thank Curtis L
Peter P, Owner at Drunken Monkey Prague Pub Crawl & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

I don't believe this review for a second, or perhaps you spoke with a customer and thought it was a staff (this sometimes happens because everyone is wearing monkey shirts; staff have pink lanyards with "staff" tags around their necks)

There is no way our staff would ever behave in the manner you described. We take over-consumption very seriously and do everything in our power to help, taxi, friends, ambulance..etc.

If indeed this was a lanyard wearing staff, please send me a message of what they looked like and they will be removed immediately.

All reviews
"super fun"
"these guys"
"great guide"

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Enticing is with 2 hours of free drinks and non stop partying a group of 14 of us went last night. I used to like drinking untill none of these promises came true. We spent 2 hours in a smoke infested boiling room only drinking weak beer and watered down vodka shots, non of the ansinth or rum we we promised were available. The choice of selection was worse than a prison wine brewery. Even to the extent that the girls were not allowed to have their vodka with lemonade. After i tried to take a break outside I was told i was not allowed to leave and physically blocked from the door, only to listen to a cocky American guy tell me to "chill out Broseph". When we eventually left I thought the night would pick up, but could I be more wrong. We were taken to one bar and abandoned there after being given another of the shots that we had lovingly donned "piss water". After an hour and a half of waiting to move on we left and joined another crawl from the bell tower, that caringly at least let us follow them around after we had told them our tale of woe. You know its bad when 3 Irish girls described the night as "not grand". Would recommend to those who like sitting around in warm bars and drinking bad drinks.

6  Thank Yourawoman
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Really don't understand the positive reviews on here. We turned up, excited about getting our t shirts for the crawl. Only to be told that to get the t-shirt we would have to return the following morning. Where is the logic in getting a bar crawl t shirt the morning after? Surely that defeats the point of giving out a free t shirt for the event. We were promised unlimited drink for 2 hours, of vodka, beer and wine. There was no vodka for the first 30 minutes, the beer was only 3.8%, the wine was very poor quality, once the vodka arrived you had to do it shot form at the bar, we were not allowed to take it back to the table with us. When it was time to leave for the next bar on the crawl, I wanted to wait outside as it was really hot in the bar. Only to be told by the smug American manager of the company that I wasn't allowed to wait outside. So I had to wait inside the doors for ten minutes before I was allowed to leave. Whilst waiting I had to hear the American manager bragging about how many Prague women he has had sex with. We were herded like cattle to the next club, upon arrival we were given a free 'shot'. Half of a shot glass that tasted like orange squash. I came on the crawl with 15 other people and we all decided to leave at this point to try and save the night. The company does not care at all about the service, simply on getting the money off of you and then giving you an awful pub crawl.

5  Thank jgrinter1
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We did 2 out of the 3 bar crawls on offer in Prague and this one was more worth the money than the ultimate pub crawl!

1  Thank MegKay2014