First of all, it was my fault that I didn't learn this place. I selected the hotel through the map in that case.
ROOM. Dark - dirty windows and too fresh - one of windows can't be fully closed. The cold stone floor. There is no noise proof, you have to listen to your neighbors during every activity of them (shower, toilet, just moving). The couple of lamps wasn't work.
SERVICE. Although we went by reception 15 minutes before, girl from reception phoned us when we were trying to get our child to the bad. Her speech was started from "This is Reception". Check in/out took us more time than whenever else.
CLEANLINESS. Towels were clean and changed regularly. I have no complaints about daily cleaning, but windows were too dirty.
LOCATION. Perfect. You can reach almost all sights by walk.
Too expensive for this quality. One more time - it was my mistake. I had to be more careful in selecting of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Stars Hotel - Residence V Tunich 14, is located in the heart of Prague, only 300 meters away from Wenceslas Square and 200 meters from I.P. Pavlova Square. The residence is composed by 22 apartments in different sizes, up to 6 people with bathroom, equipped kitchenette, TV, telephone, house phone. In the reception area there is wi-fi connection without charge.Our Residence is suitable for both individuals and groups for short and long stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence V Tunich 14 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence v Tunich 14 Hotel Prague
- Residence v Tunich 14 Prague