We decided to stop over in Prague for a night before heading to Poland, I had checked reviews on tripadvisor before going and booked hotel. When we arrived the lady on reception was lovely and showed us around before directing us to our room. Our room was a fine big room with 2 single and very comfortable beds, the floors were wooden and very dirty... the bathroom was a good size but again the floors were not the cleanest, a bit grotty and had lots of broken and cracked tiles. The residence is only a few minutes walk from the centre and easy to get to. The area is not the nicest tho, we had a room overlooking a rundown apartment building, the following morning on the way back from town came across obvious drug dealing and even guys smoking heroin in doorways..... every city... and town has these problems but obviously was a bit of a turn off to stay here again when it's going on a few yards from the enterance. The residents after 8pm has no staff on duty so access is through 2 doors, one outside door and one heavy steel security door.... I would not have stayed here on my own. Aside from a few quams the room had a sink, fridge cooker etc and was handy, we didn't bother with breakfeast and bought stuff in the corner shop to have in the morning, there was no kettle in the room which was a pity as we couldn't get into the lounge/coffee area after 8pm. Our room was very quiet other than sirens every so often during the night and didn't hear any other residents, there was a TV in the room, the only english speaking chanel was the news which was fine... the residents is OK but I will probably spend a few extra euro the next time and get somewhere better situated and cleaner....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Stars Hotel - Residence V Tunich 14, is located in the heart of Prague, only 300 meters away from Wenceslas Square and 200 meters from I.P. Pavlova Square. The residence is composed by 22 apartments in different sizes, up to 6 people with bathroom, equipped kitchenette, TV, telephone, house phone. In the reception area there is wi-fi connection without charge.Our Residence is suitable for both individuals and groups for short and long stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence V Tunich 14 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence v Tunich 14 Hotel Prague
- Residence v Tunich 14 Prague