Ramada Airport Hotel Prague
US$178
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$319
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$137
US$93
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttleclose to the airportone nightshuttle serviceearly morning flightbus stoproom was cleancity centrehotel is perfectair conditioningstops
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel one night during my flight transfer. They sent a free shuttle right away to pick me up at the airport. It was about 5 min ride to the hotel. Staff was friendly and accomodating. My room was absolutely spotless. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The bed was firm and very comfortable. I didn't want to get up in the morning. They have a restaurant at the bottom floor where they serve the breakfast. I think it was about 10 euros. The breakfast was very good, they had a variety of things to choose from. There aren't mny shops around, since it is an airport hotel. However, there is a shopping mall 10 min. away from the hotel. The hotel staff was kind enough to take me to the mall and bring me back free of charge (I didn't expect that at all!). At the mall, I got the best chinese take out dinner ever. You have to ask for a coffee/tea sampler at the front desk and they will provide it to you free of charge. I have absolutely no complaints, just the best to say about this hotel. I give you 5 stars! Would stay there anytime.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Stayed in the Ramada Prague airport awaiting a next day connection. The hotel is poorly maintained, not very clean and is of a pretty poor standard. Certainly won't be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Al74lan
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here because the Marrriott opposite the airport was fully booked.
I could spell out all the reasons why this is an awful hotel but it really comes down to two things - not a penny has been spent on it in at least 30 years and it shows, and it was significantly overpriced. A soulless depressing hotel with 70s decor and hapless service is bearable if you know that's what you're getting and it's priced accordingly.. But even the pasta in the empty communist era restaurant was roughly three times overpriced..
Avoid this hotel unless the only alternative is sleeping on the street. It's that depressing.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CareerBreakers
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Clean, quiet , I got the most reasonable price of the three airport hotels.Contrary to one previous review, there is a public transport to the city. It is bus#119, bus stop about 5 min from the hotel, connects to the subway at Dejvicka station which is the terminus for the 119 line.The one negative was the buffet breakfast (included)- the coffee was bad , the juice artificial .However, tea ,fresh buns and yoghurt were good. Warm items were also provided but we did not take these.The breakfast restaurant opened on time and the shuttle to the airport was also on time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I chose this hotel for a morning flight out of Prague. Convenience to airport positive. After that -- not so much. The benefits, as there was some.

First: free shuttle to and from airport. Kiosk for shuttle present in Terminal 2 when arriving; however, not so easy to find. Don't expect help from airport personnel finding it. People in Prague not helpful a bit. Second: ,the room at Ramada was clean and spacious and will give them that also. Third: the continental breakfast in morning was also very nice.

Now the drawbacks -- without a vehicle next to impossible leaving the hotel - no easy transport. Following a familiar theme of people in Prague, front desk personnel where anything but friendly. Wow – any question I asked was given a response of outright hostility. Also, the night I was there the restaurant and bar were closed do to a "conference". A heads up on that would have been nice on decision to stay at Ramada.. Instead, my only option for an evening meal was to order room service, which turned out to be good food but premium in cost. The added surcharge for room service I thought could have been waived since restaurant was closed.

Overall, though, if looking for convenient place to stay close to airport , I believe ok , but if looking to use as headquarters in and out of city center, avoid.

Room Tip: Have number to hotel if need to call for shuttle -- otherwise might be out of luck trying to get to hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
AirportPragueManager, Manager at Ramada Airport Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Dear customer,
thank you very much for this review. I would like also to thank you both for praising some of our services and to drawing the attention to the weak sides of our hotel. Shuttle service operates non stop and from 7.00 am till 9 pm it is possible to address one of our two airport booths to call for shuttle sevice. In the night time one has to call reception either +420 22011 1250 or +420 22011 1251 . I am very sorry that the reception staff did not make an impression of the friendly service on you- next week we hold meeting and training with the reception desk in order to improve our services.
Hope to see you again in our property!
Hotel manager