“Colourful and Fresh”
Review of FrutaPura

FrutaPura
Ranked #3,285 of 5,665 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I noticed this small store as I was passing by due to its colourful interior and as I entered all the cool air offered a nice change from the hot weather outside. I went in mainly for a juice and was, despite the looks of the juice (apparently celery, apple, ginger and lime led to a brown juice - probably due to oxidation of the apple), pleasantly surprised by how refreshing and natural it tasted. Definitely one of the better and healthier juices I have had. The clerk was quite helpful and understood English without any problems.

It is not a restaurant though but a small fruit and vegetables store.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had just finished our 3 hr bike ride with Ebikes and it was a hot day. We saw the brightly colored sign in the window and the word frutapura and I immediately thought smoothies! You can't seem to get enough fruits and vegetables while traveling so this was a real treasure find! The clerk was able to understand us perfectly and added veggies that I picked from their lovely arranged stand to fruit smoothie that was already blended. Very thirst quenching and they even had some raw grains and sugar free nut bars that we picked up as well!! A great find!