Gallery Hotel SIS
Aladin(Prague)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsworked perfectcity centrenice staynice breakfasttram stationbreakfast was includedrooms are cleanminibartickets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2012

In my opinion, the hotel is not very well located.(Trams #11 and 18, 15-20 min to the city center). The rooms were very small, so the beds were next to each other. The room was prepared for one person, even though we booked a twin. I went for towels and linens, that the staff unfriendly and unhelpful. There was no shampoo in the bathroom. Breakfast was poor, from the hot only boiled eggs.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Oktogo.ru
1  Thank mynthon
Reviewed 30 September 2011

This hotel is in the old house. There is very darkly and gloomy. Room was double, but was bought as single. In number also it is VERY dark. It caused discomfort. I was in Prague on work for 10 days. In the evenings it was necessary to work, but tried to do it somewhere at restaurant, because in the room it was heavy and discomfort. Room is very small and close. The towel for feet and the face didn't change never for 10 days. I don't represent as stay in this hotel in summer (because the conditioner there isn't present).
The breakfasts was in very small hall. There is no place to eat, there is no possibility to put meal to plates. It is awful, when you hasten and you have for a breakfast not enough time. You can't find to yourself a place to sit down and have breakfast, because it is too much people and not enough place. A breakfast was very poor. The personnel doesn't hasten to fill up that has already ended. I didn't see it anywhere!
To a tram- or bus-stop to go for 5 minutes. 10 minutes to go to the underground or 15 to the center. For me it wasn't a problem.
I will never stop in this hotel and I advise to nobody to stop in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank ilosha
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Stayed 1 night at ths hotel in july. Room is small, bed is big, breakfast is ok, there is a bar at ground floor. The staff speaks Russian, that was the plus for me. The location is about 20 minutes from city centre, but trams run regularly, and that is not the problem. Not sure for a long stay, but for short trips that is good choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank comnen
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This hotel is in a very old building, everything about the hotel is small and outdated. Elevator only goes to the 4th floor (we stayed on the 5th) and only has room for 1 body + 1 suitcase. With all that being said the hotel was clean, bathrooms were clean and I felt comfortable staying in the room and sleeping in the bed. The location of the hotel is out of the way from most tourist sites. Free wifi Internet would only work down in the lobby.
With all that being said, I would recommend this hotel if you are on a budget and need basic needs of someplace to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank bsdunbar1
Reviewed 13 April 2011

We have different opinions about this hotel, but this is my review. I think it´s a good low budget hotel. If you want to put your money in high class hotel, this is not the one. But, the staff is friendly, they have taxi pick up service, very good, decant breakfast and crazy colours.

I can recommend this hotel for the not picky one. My husband does not like the area, but I like it chabby chic.

lots of trams outside, 10-15 min to the city center.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple