Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$78
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$121
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$80
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$147
US$129
US$117
Trip.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$106
US$98
Trip.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
Priceline
US$269
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscity centreroom was cleantram stopshort tramtesco expresscold meatsold townnight staylocation is greathotel is locatedstayed nightsvery nice hotelpublic transportlenkalidlcerealcoins
Reviewed 22 February 2014

l was very suspicious when booking six nights including breakfasts in 4 * hotel all for incredible £90! Even though I stayed during the off peak time of the year (beginning of February) I had zero expectations and was prepared for the worst. I travelled on my own, for a business purposes. I wanted a quiet cheap place where I can get a good sleep and safely leave my possessions whilst running around my meetings in Prague.

I was overwhelmed by how good this hotel is for the value. Completely beyond my expectations. Yes, you can find the breakfasts are not as grand and hotel rooms are a little tired but it was very clean, fitted with lock-up safe, bathroom had a hairdryer and TV with only Czech programs but all perfectly working. Receptionists were friendly, food good enough to fill me up for the start to the days.

I also chatted to a nice chap who turned out to be the hotel manager. He started running Hotel Vitkov only two years ago and has completely changed the design of the breakfast area, did the best to change the hotel rooms and general service and food supply. I realised all the bad reviews to this hotel are from three to four years ago. Since the management has changed I would nothing but only recommend this place. Clean and spacious rooms, good powerful shower, Wifi and breakfast - all this for extremely cheap value.

The hotel has a convenient location too. Tram no.9 took me to central historical Prague in 10 minutes and number of other tram and bus lines stop in front of the hotel.

If you travel on budget and expect only the best for your money, stay here and be nicely surprised like I was.

Room Tip: Although I stayed on my own, the price for a single room didn't differ from a double room. Ask for a double room facing the courtyard on a fifth floor (501 or 502) for a quiet nights as the hotel is set up on a busy crossroad.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Mrs L
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is one lovely property right in the city centre. We had managed to get a great deal online and it was a steal!
The rooms are pretty spacious, and well done.I would specially mention about the individuals at the reception, who were very very helpful, and did give a patient hearing to all of our queries on absolutely everything, even remotely related to Prague!
The bus stop is just a stones throw away, and is well connected to the older part of the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The hotel is neither close nor far from the historic centre of Prague, we were quite satisfied with its location. The personnel was very friendly and very helpful, speaking very good English. We were travelling by motorcycles so the private underground parking was a "must" for us and we were quite satisfied with it. The tram station was close as well us some bus lines in order to get to the centre without using a taxi. The room was clean with separate rooms for the toilet and the shower. The view was also ok. The only problem we had is that the bedroom had no curtains so when the sun came up we had to wake up! The breakfast was quite satisfying as well as the service. It was a good stay at Prague at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: choose a room with no front view as it's kind of noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The prices are not high for what you get. Basic room with a nice shower, ok receptionist. Space for improvement: more tables in the dining hall. Tram stop close by. Good overall. Remember if you want better things you need to spend more.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Nice hotel (3 star class not 4), 15 min by tramp to city center, tramp ticket machine and station in front of the hotel, tramp in Prague is the best way to travel. Room was ok as space, big heating unit be careful to turn on when you arrive, toilet separate from shower room both ventilated, clean. The problem was with the shower pipe smell, run the water and keep the sink full with water and door close and everything was ok after, really fix it. Cleaning everyday, towels change, bed done this was good, problem was with opening the shower doors smelling started again.
Free wi-fi. Continental breakfast but, there were not enough places to eat at peak time, it's ok.
Garrage parking at 10euro/day very good advantage.

Room Tip: get a room with curtains if you want to sleep late and to the back if it bothers you the tramp low noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple