My husband and I stayed in this wonderful hotel in Sept. Amazing service! Our driver Milan picked us up from the train station and helped us get our next leg of train tickets. Very courteous and professional, we also hired him to take us on a day trip to Kutna Hora. He was an excellent tour guide, and we had a great day. He also made sure we got on the correct train when we were leaving, and we very much appreciated that. The check-in was easy and comfortable, breakfast was delicious, and the room was just so spacious and beautiful. I love that our view was overlooking the Charles Bridge. Really the location was fantastic as you can walk everywhere. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Next time we are in Prague we will definitely book this hotel again! Maybe have a pint with Milan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design hotel Domus Balthasar is a baroque building with medieval foundation and 21st century design, situated on the Royal Route, in the heart of the oldest and most romantic part of Prague - Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana), few steps from Charles Bridge, close to Old Town and Prague Castle. Domus Balthasar is nearly of all most popular sights within easy reach on foot or by tram. Although is situated in the centre, also in a neighborbood of nicest parks. Business centers easily accessible. It is the ideal place for a holiday as well as for an enjoyable business trip. The building's history goes back to the 14th century, though the fittings are either modern or timeless. We do our best to respect history while at the same time respecting the current needs and tastes of our guests. Our interiors are made warm by wooden, atypical furniture with clean lines in dark colours which combines well with the light, creamy tones of the carpets, curtains and other decorations. Hotel has 8 rooms including 2 Double attic rooms, 3 generously spacious deluxe double rooms, 2 Suites with kitchenette and 1 Royal. Please notice our historic house uniquely located within an UNESCO listed World Heritage Site does not have an elevator. Due to a lower ceiling Attic double rooms are not recommended for people taller than 1,80 m/6 feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domus Balthasar Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domus Balthasar Design Prague
- Domus Balthasar Design Boutique Hotel