“Very good food, cheap food”

La Loca MUSIC BAR & LOUNGE
Ranked #41 of 660 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: One venue. Two concepts. La Loca BY DAY is a perfect fit for everyone. Latest innovations formed a place where creativity co-exists with cosiness and where great ideas emerge on a daily basis. There are thousands of ways to spend your day and with us, you can make the most out of it. We’re proudly introducing a new concept: La Loca BY DAY. La Loca comes alive at night bringing together people from all different paths of life, both locals and travellers from around the world. Together they mingle, celebrate, dance and sing their hearts out. Every night the big stage is set for moments to remember. Live music acts like tomorrow doesn’t exist. La Loca BY NIGHT delivers chills and excitement in a non-smoking environment. Nightly.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Padua, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, cheap food”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The bar offers some very good sandwiches and cocktails. The beer is also tasty and cheap. Only issue here is the music too loud. Anyway I'll recommend it.

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
Glossop, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“My midoria sour addiction ...”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

For a hotel/hostel the bar and restaurant areas proved to be fun and just the right vibe for all ages. We thought we maybe a bit perturbed by the backpacker and stag crowds but the atmosphere was just right and enjoyable for everyone (to the youngest backpacker to hotel staying 50yr old me).

We had tapas in the restaurant which was quite substantial and tasty, but the real triumph for us, who had decided to hold up in the hotel for one of our evenings, (due to persistent Prague rain,) was the cocktails!!

Andrew (Ondra) our barman was so attentive and fun and made the best cocktails, his Midori Sours being my new favourite. My husband and I tried all manner of cocktails and each and everyone was great. He took great care of us and was helpful and fun to interact with. I just hope he is there when we return ,,, which won't be too long.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Baishamao
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best club in the whole of Prague”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We decided with friends visit La Loca music bar and we were really pleasantly surprised. Nice place, very kind staff, very good food and drinks and great music. I recommend everyone to visit this place. It's a good place to meet new people from all over the world. For example, we met young gentleman from England, who celebrated a friend's bachelor party and were very nicely dressed.It was very nice to get to know them.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Iva K
Armagh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“La Loca Music Bar and Lounge”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I'm just back from 4 days in Prague and La Loca was one of my most frequented locations. We found the bar on our first night and went back the following night after being so impressed with the food and drink on offer. On each night several different dishes were ordered along with plenty of drinks with the bill being extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend La Loca for people who are weary of Czech cuisine and are looking for a few different dishes at a good price.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank John W
Prague, Czech Republic
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Reminds me Miami Beach Party hotels”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I found on Friday a new friendly place which I am going to visit regularly !!

Reminds me the great atmosphere of Miami Beach Party hotels - bar in the lobby, a decent crowd and nice music which you will not find easily in Prague. I havent stayd in the hotel Domino (bar is in its building) but was full of young people and everyone was really positive about their stay.

Positives:
1. Non-smoking club in Prague (hooray) !
2. Very nice hipster-like vibe
3. Nice indie concerts (Lake Malawi)
4. Great choice of coctails and spirits (coctails were not super quality, but choice of rums was fine)
5. Nice and well priced food (burgers and few mexican cuisine items)
6. Attentive staff - everyone smiling
7. If you are tired of the music, you can sit in the pub and talk - there is decent level of noise
8. Interior has a cool design
9. Most nights open for free (can become easily disadvantage later)

Negatives:
1. Coctails and food can be slightly tuned to be top !
2. More toillets - I noticed a que on the ladies section

I am definitely coming back !!!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank PragueTravelerCZ
winesandfood, Director Of Operation at La Loca MUSIC BAR & LOUNGE, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear PragueTraveller,
thank you very much for a great a positive review and also the notes for the improvements.
We are working on it daily. I do love Miami Beach party hotels and I have visited some of them too:) perhaps we can keep up the atmosphere even we don´t have so much sun in Prague like in Miami. We hope to welcome you back soon, keep an eye on our music program.....
in case you have any suggestions or questions, don´t hesitate to contact me at ales@laloca.cz

best regards,